Another World

• Members

43 years ago- on Valentine's Day 1975- Mackenzie Cory (Douglass Watson) married Rachel Davis Matthews Clark Frame (Victoria Wyndham) at Mac's New York City townhouse.  The justice of the peace was played by Wyndham's real life father- Ralph Camargo.

Wish a copy of this episode was available on the internet...

32 years ago- on Valentine's Day 1986-  Zane Lindquist (Patrick Tovatt) and Felicia Gallant (Linda Dano) were married.  This episode featured guest star Liberace.

Edited by watson71

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It's the 2 o'clock hour and i'm really missing this show today! Wishing I had some comfort of hanging out with my friends:  Cass, Felicia, Jake, and Vicky. I wonder what Cecile is up to these days. She's probably still a "Queen" of some third world country that has guerrilla henchmen guarding her estate. Or maybe even gorillas. I mean, it is Cecile. Who the Hell knows?

• Members

What kills me is that they had Sam Groom (ex-Russ Matthews) back for the finale, but not even to play Russ; a role he had inhabited so beautifully for many years. What was the point?!? It would be like asking Susan Lucci back for the finale of Prospect Park's AMC, and having her play Anonymous Waitress # 2.

The incompetent decisions made by TPTB never end.

• Members

Broadcasting August 1968

The social event of daytime tv last month was the wedding of socialite Lenore Moore and district attorney Walter Curtin on NBC -TV's Another World. Gene Tunezi designed an exceptionally elaborate set, including a cathedral and a country club. Producer Mary IHarris said, "It is the most elaborate set ever made for a daytime serial."