Another World

• Members

OMG - What is Frankie Frame doing on ATWT??? Hee Hee. Alice Barrett appeared in the 1/4/88 episode as Casey's cousin, Claudia! It's amusing me see all of these AW and ATWT actors just flit from show to show. Back in the day, P&G really liked to keep actors in house, didn't they?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was fun to watch - thanks for sharing! Now that I've seen that, I have a super vague memory of this show at the time. It makes me wonder if I caught any of it or tried it out. I usually tried to watch any new soap opera to see if I liked it. Also, of note, Tonio from ATWT is sitting right next to AB!

• Members

When Sharlene Frame returned in June of 88 it was clear with her conversation with Rachel on the farm ranch that Russ was already intended to be Josie's father.  Look it up onYoubue.  They both talk about Russ and old and times and Sharlene gets uncomfortable talking about "Josie's dad" and then after she goes on the party line that Josie goes on after Liz Matthews came to the ranch and asked if Josie was Russ's daughter and uses the alias as "Aunt Liz".  This was not Harding Lemay's write, it was Donna Swejeski's but I am sure the producer Michael Liaison is the one who insist she write this.  He wanted the show to go back to the basics with the old families since the anniversary of 25 years was approaching

• Members

I am guessing it was Lemay to bring back Russ but the Josie being Russ's daughter was already introduced psychologically.  It was intended in the summer of 88 when Sharlene Frame came back to town.  This was def not a Harding Lemay write .  

• Members

When she first appeared, I think TPTB were trying to have Felicia be daytime's  answer to Alexis Carrington.   She was still quite mean in the Summer of 83 at Mac and Rachel's wedding after she found out Cass was seeing Cecile behind her back.  This was when she tried to pick a fight with Julia, and Julia pushed her in the Cory swimming pool. 😂