Another World

• Members

Anne Heche's estate is being sued for more than the estate is worth. This means the litigants will take it all & there will be nothing left for her two sons - Homer & Atlas. 

This comes from TheWrap on IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6Jh_vARBq2/?igsh=MXN5d2FucDI4M3Fleg%3D%3D&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1jzAd4kejUQp7B9I0NFTSSis0GSzRd_UmO935eAtXhG-qjowonm97d5Zo_aem_AQhecTmfHqUo9LhdT68CtpkcXdRXcEVDNDQ7tVWONOkG6oZYDRVjOkC7patsr0uO3P3zmAXzn2UKmUo5KZZxzofS (sorry about the awful URL) 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting; IMHO, Laurence Lau looks significantly better in these new pictures than he did when he appeared on AW. (He'll always be Greg Nelson to me, LOL.)

There were not many actors present at the reunion from my favorite era of the show, but it's nice to see "old friends" looking well!

• Members
Posted (edited)

In 2000 & 2001 June 23-26th Larry Lau then looked 300% better than he had when he was on the show! It's great that he is still looking hale & hearty!!!

James Fairbanks said he told Anna Stuart how much he enjoyed her as Mary Smythe on AMC. (I did, too, she played Greenlee's mother!!!) He said that she enjoyed it so much also but that Susan Lucci was not having it! I have no idea what that was about. Hmm. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella

• Members

Lau had problems. Attitude, demons, addictions. After AMC they said that ole thing about never working again. Then AW & after it was said again. But, he did rehab & martial arts & lost the "tude & dropped some pounds & beat his addictions & the better self has always looked really fine. 

• Members

Interesting that there were very few Lemay era (his first era) actors at the reunion.  There were several from the Nixon and Cenedela (pre-Lemay) eras, and many from the post-Lemay years (of course).  But no Susan Harney, no Leon Russom, no Dorothy Lyman, no Maeve Kincade, no Susan Sullivan, no Robert Doran, no Mike Hammett, etc. Are Gail Brown and Ariana Muenker the only two actors from the (first) Lemay years who were there?  I feel sure Nick Coster would have attended, if the reunion had been held a couple of years ago.