Y&R: Week of March 30, 2009

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tony C. over at Usenet has this TERRIFICALLY FUNNY question?

Did Kay get her Lyme disease at Victor and Sabrina's wedding, which was held in a BARN???

Oh, how I'd love it if Victor could be blamed for that chain of events, just as he (fallaciously) blames Nikki for involving David Chow in their lives. (You hired him for Jack first, Vic ol' boy. And he really came to town to gaslight Dru. Nikki just fell for his -- ahem -- charms).

• Members

Finally got caught up with Weds/Thurs US.

Yes, TS was good with the total bitch Colleen scenes. And it wasn't accent laden.

I FLOVED Ashley and her comment---ED seemed to be having so much fun with those.

The Adam and Abby scenes--interesting. I've grown to love the character of Adam again--gawd he's flawed but at times he is trying, he's just not to good and being a nice person.

I love that Noah is the one to call out Sharon on all her crazy stuff--I know I'm a minority in liking Eden and Noah, but like others have said, Y&R does balance that, and work them into other stories (like Eden babsitting.)

While I liked seeing Mac back, I can't help but feel that Billy has Mac up on such a pedestal, it's going to be a let down for him, and he's going to see her as a very different person. Part of me also feels that Billy has changed so much, going to Mac and Billy right away doesn't do anything for either character (if they are going there.)

EH continues to step up her game for the scenes with Chloe, and I'm looking forward to Friday's US show. She so seems to play Chloe with the right amount of bitchy but still get those moments of being vulnerable, knowing that it is all a joke at the moment...

and Katherine and Murphy are just love.

• Members

Oh, I did want to say that CK is really doing so much better in her scenes nowadays. If they're not gonna get rid of her, it's good they're working to improve her skills. And it's finally showing.

Also, the camera angles in the Chancellor living room on Wednesday were so distracting. But in a good way. Loved it.

Why did they have to recast a Mac that looks like Rachael Kimsey and not Ashley Baushioum? Way too goody-goody. Come on, now. I don't want to recall all the bad Mac years when I see these two reincarnations on screen.

• Members

Today's show was CLASSIC! Jill went from denial to heartbroken to full-on BITCH in the matter of minutes and I loved it! She needed to be knocked down off that high horse she's put herself on and Kay not being her mother was the knock out blow. And the cake fight...classic Jill vs Kay moment.

And just when I thought Nick couldn't become more of a dick, he did. This FOOL really wants to make Phyllis think she's the one that did something wrong. And now that Phyllis has told Nick about Billy and Sharon, shouldn't be long before it starts spreading like wildfire. Monday looks like must-see-TV too!

Archived