AMC: Wednesday, March 18, 2009

• Members

OK. I'm going to eat my words. I was VISCERALLY opposed to Rendall 2.0 (or whatever number they are at now). And I still want RageMonkey gone and CM going into TV presenting full-time.

However, yesterday's Rendall scenes when they went back to bed and started kissing again? I admit it. They were smoking hot.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree why on Earth is Amanda Baker(ex-Babe) still in the opening, same goes for Sterling Sulieman(ex-Dre). I'm shocked that Tamara Braun(Reese) was never added. She's been promoted a helluva lot yet not in the opening. Also Rebecca Budig(ex-Greenlee) needs to be taken out. I'd love for some updated shots of Alicia Minshew(Kendall), Michael E. Knight(Tad), Bobbie Eakes(Krystle), & Melissa Claire Egan(Annie). AMC also needs to add Jill Larson(Opal) and Daniel Kennedy(Pete), contract or no contract, since both are AMC faves. Also JR Martinez(Brot), Shannon Kane(Natalia) should be added.

• Members

Well, since

, I think they will not add Reese and they will remove Bianca from the opening. They have to remove Greenlee, Dre and Babe. They will add Liza & Scott, possibly Petey and Opal. I don't think they will add Natalia...only if she goes contract...

Archived