Who are the hottest guys on Y&R?

• Members

I like my guys to be muscular and slim, tall, handsome rather then hot, prominent cheekbones and good facial structure, nice eyes. Kind of the guys that have the model-sque look that are found in Dolce and Gabbana ads.

So thats why i think

1. Nick- He if perfect and looks good most of the time

2. JT- His face was too skinny and small when he was younger but he has grown more nicer throughout the years.

3. Cane- Apart from the goofy expression and messy hair he is very handsome guy.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Graz does it for me.

Morrow has the face of Early Neanderthal Man. But his body is hot. As jp said, it is his guy-next-door attitude which gives him charm and swagger.

I would also like to give honorable mentions to ex-Y&R stars Don Diamont, Eddie Cibrian and Greg Vaughan.

• Members

Yes! I had trouble deciding on what constituted "hot" on this thread because beefcake alone doesn't = sexy for me.

I picked MG not because he's got muscle (he doesn't really) but because he exudes something. And has a naughty twinkle in his eye.

• Members

Oh yes Billy and Daniel are also very good looking guys.

Nick is the best, apart from Nick, JT, Cane, Billy, Daniel. The other guys faces i dont like.

And oh yeah from the past Malcom was very sexy. He would come very close to Nick!

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, right? What a disappointment, coming into this thread and finding nothing but words. I mean... really? WORDS?! What a let down. :P

I love the Y&R men. Like others have said, even those who are not Greek Gods have so much magnetism, you can't help but be drawn in. Peter Bergman comes to mind. Engen, Rikaart, LeBlanc, Morrow, Luckinbill, Graz - they all are very different from each other, and have very different looks, but all equally watchable and likable in their own way. I'm hard-pressed to think of another soap that really doesn't have a bad egg in the bunch the way Y&R does.

• Members

Sylph! So good to "read" you again! :) Hope you are back on SON for a long visit.

Hey. The mustache is doing it for somebody out there, if those SOD covers are anything to go by.

Sick as it sounds, a sweaty Michael, with a beard, holed up in the wall of Cricket's apartment. CLB was HOT.

Archived