B&B: Previews for 2006!

• Members

SID's spring preview: There's a full page pic of Nick and Brooke and the caption reads, "Will a new bride, an old girlfriend, an infant, and a baby to be manage to distract Nick from Brooke? Let's answer that question in the language of love: No."

Badley says he has all the characters where he needs them. He hopes 2006 will be the show's runaway year.

As Nick struggles with his feelings for Bridget and Brooke, his duty to Felicia will have a stong hold on him. Felicia's cancer returning will affect his feelings of obligation for her. Things will become very complicated for Bridget and Nick.

Expect to see changes on the romantic front as longtime lovers and newer pairings try to decide with whom they really belong. There will be changes for Brooke, Ridge, Taylor, and Bridget. There's going to be a real shake-up. We haven't seen the last of Hector; New Year's will be a big night for him.

Stephanie and Eric will rebuild their lives at FC. There will be a twist that no one will see coming. A bomb will be dropped that will have an incredible impact on the issue of who owns FC.

Dante's life will become complicated as women enter his life. Action is coming his way in a most unexpected place.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Id love to see Sally controlling FC!

I dont want to see Steph and Eric reunite anytime soon. I hated the way he's been the past few months and still want to see him suffer.

I hope they end this Taylor/Hector thing bc they are boring together. I wonder if the shakeup will include him with Brooke as rumored months ago.

I sure hope they dont kill Felicia off. She's the best thing on the show right now.

Archived