AMC: Carruthers talks about Bianca/Reese relationship

• Members

Erica or Kendall would've done exactly the same thing. That's how Kane women are. Erica lied to Tom Cudahy about wanting children while she gulped down birth control pills like they were TicTacs and Kendall shoved Ryan's sperm into her uterus during a blackout caused by who? Oh yeah, Zach.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

well Ive always hated the little brat so this story hasnt phased me as far as she's concerned. She always tends to live in La La Land and has a history of being naive. Thing is she's not a kid anymore and cant just act all innocent here. She f-ed up and needs to take responsibilty for the mess she created through her own stupidity. Whats done is done and baby is here so there's nothing that Kendall, Zach, Reese or Bianca can do about that. However, if she had any decency or common sense she would leave town and give Kendall a chance to heal, come to grips with the reality of the situation and let her move on in her own time and on her own terms. Of course Bianca as selfish as she is, wants to stay and practically shove it all in her face with her newfound happiness, marriage and family all while Kendall's happiness, marriage and family falls apart all bc of her. She's two faced bitch and no one calls her out on it bc she's innocent St. Bianca and thats sickening

Considering Bianca is a lesbian and wouldnt have a husband and family, they couldnt have done the same thing to her.

• Members

I agree again Cheap! I pisses me off no one is allowed to get mad at Bianca, Erica doesn't even bat an eye at what Bianca did to Kendall, cause it's Bianca and she's the perfect little saint.

I still say if it came down to it, Erica would sacrifice Kendall for her precious Bianca in a heartbeat

I have a feeling Bianca will get off scott free in all of this with very little repercussions <_<

• Members
LOL...we are agreeing alot here. Yeah everyone seems to have given Bianca a free pass and havent been phased much by this. I expected more of a reaction from Erica but didnt get it. I hope she's not put in a position where she has to choose bc like you, Im not so sure she'd put Kendall first.

That was something Erica did to her husband and Kendall to hers as well. I think they draw the line when it come sto screwing each other over. I cant see Kendall using her mother's husband's sperm to get pregnant. And if Erica could get pregnant I dont see her doing the same to Kendall. They will do things to others but theres a line you dont cross when it comes to blood. Bianca cross that line.

• Members

I haven't watched in a while, but I hated seeing Zach and Reese kiss. Kendall just gets out of a coma and he's kissing Reese, whos getting married.. to BIANCA just before the wedding. Unbelievable. I do wonder what the future holds for Zach and Kendall.. if they're playing musical chairs now that Greenlee is gone, I would not be against a Ryan and Kendall pairing.

• Members

Without trying to sound like I don't believe what I am saying, I do stick by my love for Zeese. I think they have good chemistry with each other and the kiss was great.

I do have to laugh at how utterly ridiculous Julie Carruthers sounds in this article. Maybe she's tiptoeing around it all in a way that Zach and Reese will still be paired, without having to go back on her words. And maybe Reese isn't considering leaving Bianca for a man. Maybe she wants it both ways? Maybe Bianca will leave her and devastated, she chooses to pursue Zach.

If the Gay/Lesbian audience are just so offended by Reese leaving Bianca for a man, why would they bother trusting this show again? After the many times they've crushed Bianca's heart or made her flirt with her bisexuality(first with Gabriel, then with Zarf), why would the GLBT community trust AMC(or any soap for that matter) to tell a compelling story about their issues?

And why would the GLBT community trust Chuck "Melrose" Pratt to tell that story anyway?

Archived