Days: Ken Corday Story Previews

• Members

So Sorry. THESE ARE LINKED FROM DAYTIME ROYALTY. PLEASE GIVE ELLIE ALL CREDIT FOR THESE SPOLIERS.

In this week's SOD, Ken Corday previews the stories coming up in March.

Bo/Hope: Corday says that Bo tells Hope that Bo had a vision of her making love to another man. Hope tells Bo that this would never happen. "And keep in mind that some of Bo's messages are mixed."

Rafe/Sami: Rafe visits Sami in Salem. They share their first kiss, "which a jealous EJ witnesses".

Nicole/EJ/Mia/Tony: Nicole is relieved because Dr. Baker leaves town. She thinks her secret is safe. "But Mia sneaks back into Salem and runs into Tony, who then realizes Sydney is not Nicole's biological daughter." Tony confronts Nicole on the day of Sydney's christening. "Nicole witnesses an event that forces her to choose a side, and her decision could derail her entire future."

DiMera vs. Kiriakis: "The weight of the story is Victor/Stefano being the titular heads of their immediate families, and how they play out in the midst of this drama and blood war is good." One side suffers a "tragic loss" in this war. Tony is fed up with how Stefano is favoring EJ, so he decides to "strike out on his own" and leave the DiMeras. Stefano is very angry at Tony's disloyalty.

Lucas/Chloe/Daniel: Lucas survives the explosion, and Chloe asks him to elope, because she is still fighting her feelings for Daniel. Lucas "gets advice from an unlikely source" and agrees. They go to Vegas, but Kate follows and tries to stop them.

Max/Chelsea: Max and Chelsea "take their relationship to the next level", but this does not "sit well with Bo". Chelsea moves out of Bo and Hope's house. She and Stephanie get an apartment together.

Courtesy DR

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, back to the topic at hand, The stories sound in the spoilers but will they be written well. Dena is not a strong writer to me. Days need a new head writer pronto!! I am tired of the constant change of writers, but they really need someone who knows Days history or some fresh blood who knows all about Days. I am a faithful fan, no matter how bad it gets I will still watch and remain loyal. I just wish, the Daniel Character was gone along with Melaine, Nicole, Dr. Baker, and a few others. James Scott should have never been E.J. DiMera, he should have been Andrew Donovan working undercover to discover who the Glove Hand really was.

Archived