Days: Ken Corday Story Previews

• Members

Daniel's been boning Alice on the side too! That's why she was upstairs in bed on Christmas. Recovering.

The whole Tony storyline is so fragmented. They never fleshed out the character once he returned from the island and shacked up with Anna. They got married offscreen and now Anna's never seen. Tony had no problem adjusting to civilization after being stuck on an island for 20 years, loathed Stefano for what he did, yet he lives under the same roof as Stefano? And they're now supposedly in business together? Most of Tony's ''story'' seems to happen offscreen! Better to just write him off for good I guess.

I agree with everyone else... Daniel needs to go. So does Melanie. (Nicole can stay though... just find a decent actor to play Eric Brady. For Godsakes, Jensen Ackles doesn't OWN the role!)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, Tyler i like your thinking!!

Tony storyline didnt make sense. He was never introduced to Lexie, just started talking with her one day. I hate when people from the 1985- early 91 run of days return and always called John "John" when they knew him he was Roman! Same with Steve he was never introduced to Roman and just started talking with him as well. Drake was Roman all of Steve's first run.

Archived