Alexandra Burke!

UKBoi

• Members

She's just won X Factor here in the UK...she is amazing...will definately give Leona Lewis a run for her money. I cant seem to find her winning performance of the single Hallelujah, a cover of the song I guess most people will know as being sung by Jeff Buckley, I think...

Anyway, first up is her amazing performance from Britney week of Toxic

And her performance from the finals with a surprise guest halfway through it...the raw emotion in this is fantastic!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Yeah, she's great and is sort of is Leona part 2, but I don't really care cause she can sing really well. I also liked Diana Vickers' unique voice, but AB definitely has the stronger voice. I'm glad that wuss Eoghan didn't win. Did you see him cry like a freakin baby when Diana was booted? It was pretty funny. LOL I usually don't watch singing competitions anymore because I haven't been really interested in any of the singers - I think the last season of American Idol I watched was the Carrie Underwood season. But X-Factor this year I was interested in Alexandra and Diana, and having them always cutting to Cheryl Cole helped. :D

UkBoi, I found the winning performance.

Here are all (I think) her performances:

Live Show 1:

Live Show 2:

Live Show 3:

Live Show 4:

Live Show 5:

Live Show 6:

Live Show 7:

Live Show 8: 1st song

Live Show: 2nd song

Semi-Final: 1st song