Y&R: Week of December 8, 2008

• Members

Judith Chapman has been on fire this past month. I loved her scene in the hospital with Jeffrey, looking for a listening device. When the cops were in the room with her the whole damn time!

I'm so pleased the chickens are coming home to roost. You think they are going to write JC off the show?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMFG she's actually going DOWN. I'm happy that Kevin mentioned this could implicate all of them, and I HOPE it does. I see Michael/Lauren being conflicted, and Michael taking all the blame. Thank God this diary/River story is coming to an end, so now all the attention could be focused on THIS. :D

And this week and beyond is definitely Leblanc's Emmy reels. But OMG, that SQUEAL was the [!@#$%^&*] FUNNIEST thing ever! I loved the way JC is playing this so far, she's holding back those shrieking vocal cords for once.

• Members

LMAO. Ted Shackleford plays slimy amazingly well. Actually, too well, lol. I loved his "I'll be waiting for her when she gets out" line. I only PRAY that Jeff doesn't somehow go back and admit that this is all a ruse and Gloria is innocent, THAT would PISS me off.

Archived