Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not a fan of justifying dangerous behavior by saying it's down to mental illness, but people like this are sick in the head and in many cases have alienated everyone around them who doesn't share their views. Or even worse, like the daughter and son who turned their father in over his role in the Capitol mob after he threatened to kill them. These people have been preyed on by grifters and users, from Trump to Q (and the man who is widely seen as Q, Ron Watkins, basically told them all 'fuckity bye' today).

The danger of these cults is that the people in them fool themselves into assuming that a deeply selfish, stunted man can be whatever they want him to be. And when he reveals himself to be what he clearly was all along, they fall apart. 

Not just people like this sad woman, but also much-hyped fauxgressives who spent years cheerleading Trump, and were convinced that he would reveal every secret and pardon their heroes Assange and Snowden. When he didn't, they either deluded themselves into thinking McConnell forced him not to, or, like Greenwald and his flunkies, whined that Trump was "cucked." 

All of these people are going to become more and more unmoored, unhinged, and damaging to the country and the world.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

That woman who was head of the Red Hot Mamas got me a bit emotional.

I know I should remember who the host is but for some reason I'm blanking. Who is it?

Oh - I remember now. Tony Goldwyn. Still looks hot, at least. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Harris swearing them in.

That Dancing in the Streets montage was beautiful. I'll have to find a clip.

Don't forget the inaugural special on TV tonight with Hanks, etc. 8 PM EST.

Edited by Vee