Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if someone (Ronan Farrow?) were to discover that the money for those "baseball tickets" was, in fact, a payoff in exchange for someone's silence.

...And just where IS Mark Judge these days?

Edited by Khan

• Members

I suspect a few have.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the SCO is on it though. Remember Kavanaugh clerked for Anthony Kennedy. Kennedy wanted him added to the short list for SCOTUS and Kennedy's son works for Deutche Bank and Deutche Bank has a long history of loaning Trump money.

(Yes, I do have my own little mental wall of crazy when it comes to the Mueller investigation.)

Edited by marceline

• Members

From an HR prospective Kavanaugh wouldn't get hired to stock shelves before a store opened. I took an HR course and learned a lot about how hiring works even for the simplest of jobs. The fact that he is still being given a chance shows how out of control partisanship is right now.

• Members

But, you might not be too far off the mark.  Something happened for Flake to give us all a Tulsa turnaround; and sometimes, what seems like the craziest thing that could happen, is also the very thing that's happening.

Edited by Khan

• Members

A smart move by Flake,  an albeit short amount of time for an investigation...but just enough time for 11th hour allegations to surface. Possibly with more conclusive evidence. 

The flip flop flakey Senators will immediately approve and hop on board Flake's decision. 

• Members

Kavanaugh is a fundamentally dishonest man who has been caught lying on no fewer than five occasions during this entire process.  Why that alone doesn't disqualify him speaks to the type of privilege that someone of his ilk has.

If Sotomayor or Kagan had acted with the degree of hysterics that Kavanaugh did, they'd have been branded unfit and disqualified. Even Thomas didn't behave this poorly.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Members

I don't include Murkowski in that. She called for having one last week although she hadn't vocalize her vote, but the Alaska Gov and Lt Gov both came out against Kavanaugh based on his positions on the ACA and I believe his positions/rulings related to Indigineous people. Plus she ran as a write-in in her last campaign no GOP party support.

I expect someone like Ben Sasse to jump on this attempt at some level of bipartisanship along with Rubio. Both are do nothing opportunists bought and paid for but pretend to be above the fray..

Edited by JaneAusten

• Members

He is completely useless.  He doesn't realize that the way he tries to play both sides without ever voting against 45's agenda makes him look weak.  He should have been the one to call for the investigation, but I knew he wouldn't.

^ I suspect it was being confronted in the elevator that make him call for the investigation.

• Members

The latest development ain't much, but it's all we got. This week has had more twists and turns than I can take. I also had to get in a fight with a woke white leftist bitching about "Democrats loving the FBI" over this this morning, so there's that.

Meanwhile: If this keeps on for another week there's a fair chance Kav shows up at his next press availability trashed and blaring Winger.