The Politics Thread

• Members

I can't believe we have 4 years to look forward to tweets every time he doesn't like something.  He has the maturity of a 12 year old brat when they don't get their way.  After the things he and Pence have said and the fear they've created people have every right to call them out on it.  He doesn't want a Democracy - he wants an Autocracy.  I can't wait for another leader of the world reads him for filth and what his reaction will be then.   

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Melania and her son are not going to move into the White House in January. The reason is that she wants him to finish out the school year, but I honestly think it's a sign that Trump isn't going to live in the White House. There have already been reports that he was trying to calculate how many days a month he'd stay in the White House. He really does not want this job, he only wants the title.

• Members

I'm near DC - so I asked friends of mine who are cleared, highly cleared, Top Secret, etc.  Has any President ever requested clearances for family members?  They said...well that's not possible.  They would have to have jobs and a reason to have clearances.  I said, yeah, well watch it happen.  Has a President since the White House was built - not lived there?  They said, no - that cannot happen.  I said, yeah, if Trump wins watch him try.  I put this out on other message boards and you wouldn't believe what the Trump supporters said.  Things like, well why would Trump or Melania want to live in the White House?  Honestly it's alot of steps down for them, so the Government and Secret Service should accommodate him where he wants to live.  Why would you want to live there when you've lived his life?  You're really going to judge him for that?  (*UCK YES I will judge him for that. If you DIDN'T WANT TO LIVE IN DC, then DON'T BE PRESIDENT if it's a STEP DOWN FOR YOU)

When he came here to meet with President Obama after the election - there were thousands of student protesters and the Police and Park Police moved them to Lafayette Park because they didn't want him to see the protesters.  I think he should see them.