Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

While I don't think this will do much nationally. Those who like Obama will like him more and those who hate him will hate him more, I think it could impact a few swing states like North Carolina and Virginia, but Obama could lose both and still win.

Yeah, the gay marriage wasn't why Kerry lost, it was his awful campaign.

• Members

I'll never forget even reading some very liberal political blogs in late 2004 and seeing threads like "Democrats must throw gays under the bus." It's a good reminder of who is truly important in the party.

If the economy keeps sputtering along and Romney continues to have the money and the media adoration, I don't think Obama has any real shot, especially since his campaign is so very tone deaf. But I do think that this guarantees gay marriage will get a lot of the blame.

• Members

When the POTUS changes his mind, he flip flops.

When Romney changes his mind (which is every 45 minutes) he's "seeing thing differently".

It's May. the election's in November. I wish I was as clairvoyant as many others who are calling this thing. LOL!

• Members

Romney's changes have been more dramatic, he's a completely different person than he was ten years ago, which is a lot different than Obama upgrading his position on one issue.

Romney's favorables are horrible, double digits under water, that's all I need to say about what the potential outcome of the election will be.

• Members

National polls don't really matter, it's how they are doing in the individual states. Right now, Obama is 7 points ahead in Ohio, 8 ahead in Virginia, ahead 5 in Florida. And actually believe it or not, since Obama is ahead in Iowa, Nevada, CO, NM, it's possible for Obama to loose Ohio, Virginia, Florida, and North Carolina and STILL have 272 electoral votes, 2 more than needed to win. Obama has several paths to victory, Romney really only has 1.

• Members

Mitt Romney's prep school days.

http://www.washingto...ry.html?hpid=z2

I think they are going to get a lot of backlash over this article. Perhaps that was the point - to show that they are liberal and out to get noble, long-suffering Mitt. Who knows.

I also think that his alleged behavior in this article will likely get him MORE support, not less. A lot of people just love this type of stuff.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Romney is now grasping at straws trying to make Time artcile about him go away. And, for those who say that the liberal media are pciking on him once again.....was the media so liberal when a film clip of the POTUS started being circulated with him giving thanks to a professor of his, AND THE WAS PAST OFF AS CURRENT?