AMC: Tuesday, 11/25

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess this benefit/fundraiser party at ConFusion is our Thanksgiving celebration for 2008? That kinda sucks -- AMC is usually always great at having good family get-togethers for Thanksgiving.

Anyway - aside from that - I do love what's going on right now. MCE is so perfect as crazy Annie.

Here we go - more Zach being a prick to everyone just bc life isn't perfect for him.

• Members

I love that we are getting several different stories each day. It is so much better than before.

It makes it so easy not to get tired of someone or to get overload on them.

And Andy I agree. I know that it is typical Zach but it gets so old. I just wish he would grow up finally. The poor poor pitiful Zach mode is growing old.

• Members

Yeah I agree he didn't have to be so callous towards Reese. And I agree Steve! Have you also noticed Pratt has a tendency to toss a story in halfway through episodes sometimes? The balance is much better for sure.

For people that watched GL. Were Beth Ehlers and Vincent ever on GL at the same time? I enjoyed their short scene today.

• Members

Wow I'm actually really enjoying this angle for Ryan...how he cares enough for Annie to get her the help she needs so Emma can have her mother in her life. Much better than just Ryan, Greenlee, Aiden, and everyone else bullying up on her and wanting her to either die or go to jail forever. Makes me enjoy Ryan a little more in this storyline.

I've been wondering about that for some time now. Were Vincent, Beth, RPG, and Rebecca ever on GL at the same time together???

• Members

It also suggests Melissa Claire Egan and Annie aren't going anywhere ;) I mean still too early to tell, but if Annie was simply on her way Ryan and everyone would be screaming for her to locked up and throw away the key.

• Members

These are the dates on the 4 GL stars:

Beth Ehlers - September 1987 to September 28th, 1993; January 21st to January 30th, 1997; May 29th, 1997 to June 23rd, 2008

Ricky Paull Goldin - March 29th, 2001 to April 7th, 2008

Rebecca Budig - November 30th, 1995 to November 4th, 1998

Vincent Irizarry -

as Brandon/Lujack: November 28th, 1983 to December 6th, 1985; 1991; January 20th, 1989; January 1993;

as Nick: July 16th, 1991 to February 26th, 1996; December 27th to 30th, 1996

so all were on together except for Ricky Paull who was only on with Beth.

• Members

I agree with those who like Ryan wanting Annie to get help instead of just her going to jail because homegirl puts the "C" in CRAZY! And I can't wait for Zach's part in all of this to come out because IMO he set this all off by blackmailing her to give up custody of Emma.

Archived