Y&R: Week of November 24, 2008

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, yeah, Becki! I will never forget when Matt finally died. I was completely spoiler free back then, when it came to Y&R. And Nick came to visit Matt after his car crash with Tricia and Matt asked him to come closer, and Nick (and I) thought that Matt would apologize before dying, but Matt suddenly ripped out the tube that helped him to breathe and put it in Nick's hands to make it look like Nick was trying to kill him. I WAS SHOCKED! It was a great cliffhanger.

And then the whole Sharon's pregnancy that came out of it... with a tragic ending... Nick thinking the baby was Matt's (even though Matt never raped Sharon) and couldn't deal with it and when Sharon lost the baby, it turned out to be Nick's. AMAZING DRAMA!

• Members

rangethatrover should be happy to know that Phyllis visits Brad's house towards the end of Monday's US episode, so you'll see his house set in Tuesday's episode.

Monday's epsiode was good, but what the hell was Ashley wearing? Was that a table cloth? LOL!

OMG, is this the first time in almost 2 years that we've seen Paul's apartment set? I swear we haven't seen that set in forever.

I LOVED the Jack and Phyllis scenes. Michelle actually acts when she's with Peter alone.

Adam is really going to get his ass beat for what he's doing to Victor and Heather.

Once again, the music used was great, they're really digging into the Y&R music archieve and bringing back some music scores that haven't been used in ages. Keep up the good work!

• Members

Lol, it seems to be better now. God, I HATE Sharon today. HATEEEE. I'm loving Y&R right now though regardless, everything is clicking, and I haven't found the show this enjoyable since Jack Smith came on board in 2003. I can't wait to see Phyllis and Jack self-destruct!

• Members

Jack and Phyllis were AMAZING today. Stafford is bringing Phyllis back to life. Thank God it was just the writing that had me bored with Phyllis. I was starting to wonder if Stafford was losing it.

And I loved how Phyllis showed up at Brad's door at the end of the episode. I only caught the last half-hour of today's show. Was Brad even in the episode at all today? If not, then, Y&R is really getting back to its roots in all aspects. Y&R was famous for having characters that weren't in the entire episode, show up at the end of the episode, leading to the next day. It's great.

I hate Adam. I want him to lose everything.

The clips for tomorrow look delicious! Brad and Phyllis, Paul and Nikki, Ashley and Olivia!!!

• Members

Okay, last week when I caught an episode on CBS (Thursday's, I want to say), I noticed that the opening didn't have the letterboxing (the black bars on the top and bottom), the whole screen was white, and then I noticed that the onscreen credits were a little larger. Ugh, I hate when the networks assume that everyone has a widescreen TV and so they just take the initiative to stretch it all out. CW does it with "Supernatural" and it sucks.

Archived