Days: Week of Nov.17

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

They're departure adds to the "depression." Dena Higley has been writing for almost a year now and she's had ZERO good stories. There's not a story where I'm gonna go, years from now, "That was an amazing story. I think I'm going to go rewatch that storyline." I have no faith that we're going to get better stories as long as she's head writer.

If the show was outstanding, the blow would be a little softer.

• Members

AHH I have to agree with you here. I'm not invested in any storyline right now. The whole show is somewhat blah. J & M at the very least have lots of story potential, but I guess with a decimated family (Belle gone, Sami far away) they no longer have any dramatic value and to have John languishing in this "altered" state.. Oh but wait! We don't really see too much of them. oh I guess I won't really miss them.

If they keep axing vets, who will I recognize or care about on this show? :lol:

• Members

Wow, days ahs been great this entire week.

As much as kate/daniel bore the hell out of me, i like the story. More the scenes actually. yesterdays scenes proved that IMHO. I am loving the Kate & Chloe scenes and Chloe bringing up her history. Kate actually somewhat liked a girl Lucas is what? OMG!

I really like Lucas and Chloe and img lad it seems like they are going to triangle Brady with Nicole and EJ. Loved the Nicole & John and EJ & Brady scenes too.

Oh, and Chloe & Daniel? Loves it.

Blake & Molly have both been really goos this week. I am loving crazy Nick and OMG they brought him killing Willow up! Way to go.

Philip & Stephanie :wub:

Maggie Horton :wub:

• Members

If this episode was suppose to make me feel sorry for Melanie, I still hate her. Blake was just amazing. I mean seeing him cling to Maggie was just heartbreaking.

I did like seeing Stephanie and Chelsea lay into Melanie. I always loved the friendship between Steph/Nick, and its great that she is by his side. Though with Chelsea its always about her.

• Members

I can't stand Chelsea and she needs to be smacked! It sure was ok when she toyed with Nick. Where does she get off by acting so self righteous? She is in no position to be throwing stones at anyone. <_< And Stephanie. Well I just simply can't stand her and never will.

I actually did feel sorry for Melanie. She didn't ask for Nick to protect her or go all psycho on her. I don't see how that was her fault.

Maggie was amazing! Proof that she really needs to be on more than she is.

Loved seeing Stefano finally!

• Members

Just watched today's episode on SoapNet.

God, the production on this show has gotten lousy. Those scenes with Melanie holding on to Bo as she's falling off the balcony were so damn cheap looking. There were points when you could actually see that she wasn't even far from the ground. And that city backdrop is damn embarrassing. LOL!

I fear how bad this show will look with all the budget cuts.

I don't like the Melanie character, she's damn annoying and Molly Burnet can't cry to save her life. I LOVED it when Chelsea told her ass off.

Blake Berris is saving this storyline, he's so underrated.

Archived