Days: Week of Nov.17

• Administrator

That was the best scene today.

I've always liked the Steph/Nick friendship too so I was happy she stood up for him. Chelsea, on the other hand, it felt so fake because of what she did to Nick this past year with Dan.

Aside from Nick confessing, what evidence do they have on Nick? They only have a witness who placed him at the scene of the crime, and they have some note he wrote to Melanie. That's not hard proof. It's all circumstancial. Did the police ever say that there were more than one person's fingerprints on the knife? All Nick has to do is recant his confession and I can't see how they can find a guilty verdict. Also, all Mickey has to do is bring up the other 3 suspects and all the "evidence" against them. Nick can so get off on reasonable doubt.

Anyway, thank god this "Who Killed Trent?" storyline is over! It made no sense and the plotting sucked ass, but hey, it's Dena Higley afterall. :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Actually, Bo and Hope have the autopsy report which states that someone over 6'2 (or something like that) was the culprit. That is how they got Caroline off. The angle the knife went in suggested a person of Nick's height. Also, the handwriting on the notes was Nick's and Chelsea stated that so they have enough reason to bring him in for terrorizing Melanie alone. They had plenty enough to bring him in IMO.

• Members

EXACTLY. That's my beef with all of it. Chelsea only came running back to Nick AFTER everything went south with Daniel. Every word out of her mouth to me was fake, and I've nothing but whiplash from it. They need to make a decision with Chelsea and stick with it.

Archived