ATWT: October 27-31

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Janet seriously needs to learn to STFU. That "little talk" with Sage got my blood boiling. How dare that hoochie try and buddy up to Carly's daughter. Good grief, it's bad enough she's more Liberty's girlfriend than mother.

• Members

I hated those scenes between Janet,Jack,Carly and the kids.

Carly slap the crap out of Janet and reclaim what is yours!

Why couldn't Ali reach out and slap/grab those masks off of those guys?

I believe there is an undercurrent between Luke and Kevin. Whether Chris/Jean let's them play it out is another thing.

• Members

I hate the forced Carly/Janet "friendship" more and more. I liked how Carly was with the kids, and I liked when Jack talked to his kids. I didn't like the undercurrent of desperation coming from Janet. I almost expected her to scream "please, please PLEASE like me!!"

Why couldn't see recognize those posters on the wall behind them????

• Members

It's the same damn script except it's not Katie now we have Janet. The scene with Jack and Janet coming to tell Carly the lovely news was so Katie redux...ugh...so unoriginal.

She might as well since Jack has thrown her to the wolves. I am not liking Jack again. I am so sick of him wanting his family to accept his marriage to Janet. Parker and Sage know what happened before with Katie.

Gawd...Luke and Kevin ooze chemistry. Why Van Hansis is being wasted with Jake Silberman is beyond me.

What about everything else in the room?...LOL Seriously, Goutman and Pissant sure stink up the place when setting up a story and telling it....THEY SUCK AT IT BIG TIME!!

• Members

This really makes me not like Jack. If Carly did something like this to Parker he would be all over her! Jack is marrying Parker's gf's Mom. That complicates things for Parker. Now Parker is upset, Liberty broke it off with him and he is mad a Jack for ruining that. Jack just blows it off that Parker is young. If Carly had done something like this to Parker, Jack would never let her live it down. I am so sick of his double standard when it comes to Carly. :angry:

I'm slowly losing hope for CarJack and that makes me even angrier. Damn them!

• Members

I am thoroughly enjoying this young set. Who knew Allison would be a such a good character as soon as she was distanced from Chris and Aaron. I love Billy's Casey too, what a find in an actor. The scenes around the video definitely have me wanting more.

I do like Noah and Luke together, but I think Kevin could be developed into such an interesting character. I hope it is not just a sudden revelation, I would love Noah to catch Kevin with another guy and try to convince Luke, but he will see it as Noah's issues with jealousy. I would love Luke and Noah to have more ocnflict in their relationship so they are not just the token happy couple.

All around, a very good storyline.

• Members

Yeah, the show wasnt half bad. I did ff all the Paul stuff. I just cant stand to watch the character anymore. I am through with him and Meg. Dusty cant even save him.

Luke and Kevin....yummmm. So much sparks there.

Of course he has to be. I am waiting for him to come out. He is defending Luke too much and his sexuality not to be gay. I hadnt noticed the stripes...LOL.

Archived