AMC: Friday Oct 24th, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach Slater is a dick.

I'm not a big David fan so I didn't care about his return but I have to admit that I find him riveting in spite of myself. Welcome back VI!

I know that the focus is on the sextet, dead!Babe and the Bianca baby so the Hubbards are one of the "B" stories right now. But I'm really looking forward to their story. I hope they get the same level of time and energy as other "A" stories when the time comes.

Kudos to the behind-the-scenes people. Episodes like this really highlight their talent. The people behind the stage direction, set design, editing and stuntwork deserve credit and acknowledgment. And I know some people were unimpressed with the SFX but I could easily point to primetime shows that had FX of the same quality. Judge that however you will.

Did I mention that Zach Slater is a dick?

• Members

I am a Zen fan, but not a hardcore one. I really despise when fan bases play that game. No couple's fan base should have that much power. In fact if anything, I am more annoyed with Zach. I don't doubt his love for Kendall, but I think what he has done with Bianca is betrayal. I really loved the talk in the stairway between Jake & Taylor. It's not like he didn't regret what happened. I think coming from Africa, he most likely didn't have those rules.

I agree! I thought it was a great week. I loved all the different storylines going on. Way to use most of the cast.

• Administrator

That she was hot. :)

I just kept shaking my head whenever Zach went all "I'm going to sue this hospital" and went after Jake. I don't like this beat of the story. Like you, I hope it doesn't lead to something more. <_<

• Members

I thought it was a good episode, but not quite as good as Thursday's.

Zach is a total prick!

Once again, I loved the Angie/Jesse/Frankie scenes.

It was so great to have David back in action! I can't wait for him to start his next revenge scheme.

I liked the Bianca/Greenlee scenes. These past few days, Greenlee has been much less smug and more human. I can actually watch her when she's written this way.

I'm glad Bianca didn't have a final scene with Babe.

I'm intrigued by the note left for Ryan & Annie.

I loved the cliffhanger of Zach throwing Taylor down the stairs!

• Members

Alexa was amazing through out most of her tenure at AMC. I think the sad thing about AMC now is that it has bled out so much of it's young talent in such a short period of time. I remember once upon a time AMC had such a strong set of younger actors most of which were female leads such as Eden, Alexa, Levenn, Tanisha, Kelli, Elizabeth and others I can't remember but now. None of the younger leading actors now can fill that void. There is a very real lack of talent in the younger set and it shows.The cast lacks a lot of young talented players and it shows.

Archived