AMC: Friday Oct 24th, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish that they would have never gone this route. I don't like Zach blaming Jake at all for what happen to Kendall. He gave him permission to operate. Doctors can't guarantee that there will not be risks. I believe that Jake made that clear to Zach. I to hope that his initial blame will pass, but I doubt it.

• Members

I was pissed at Ryan for attacking David, not 2 seconds after seeing him, but after what David just said to JR, Im hoping someone finishes what Ryan started

Face it Jesse, you're a jerk. Natalia is 19 and Jesse has been away for 20 years. Its understandable for him to have eventually moved on but dang, he wasted no time! He loved Angie so much, yet it didnt take him long to get involved with the next woman and start up a family with her.

• Members

Ryan's such a jerk.

I'm guessing the Zendall fans are going to start hating the hell outta Jake. RPG betta watch out!

Anyway - great week on AMC. Loved the ending - with Erica assumed dead - and Taylor falling.

Question - where is Amanda? They should have had Amanda and Taylor come to the hospital together - that way Amanda could be used in the tornado storyline and she'd be at the hospital for Babe's death. Doesn't make sense.

Archived