AMC: Friday Oct 24th, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what really grabbed me about Alexa Havins? Her slightly husky voice, like she had a catch in her throat. I remember being impressed by the actress even when I was far from impressed by the character.

Also the way Alexa Havins and Eden Riegel played their "friendship." :lol:

• Members

the thing i loved about Alexa was how real she was. I mean, yes the girl is beautiful, but she also looks like your bestfriends hot sister, or the girl down the street that one day you realize is hawt. And then i watched her act and fell in love with her, so much so i liked babe to a point. Such a great case of awful, horrid, crap char played perfectly. I dont think AH is some amazing thespian by any means, but she just poured herself into babe and ran with whatever they gave her. Her & Eden without a doubt carried amc for at least 2 years.

• Members

I never really like the character, but can respect the fact that she had a lot of fans. Not everyone is a Kendall fan and she did balance out the show. (especially Alexa Havins version) I think that the show did a great job making Non-fans of Babe (like myself) care about this storyline and everyone that it will affect.

I am so excited for today.

Archived