October 23, 200817 yr Member John Callahan (Ex Edmund from AMC) has been casted to play a doctor that will cross paths with Nicole. He is first going to appear on the show November 24. This information was posted at SOD online. http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
October 23, 200817 yr Member John Callahan had two minor recurring roles on "Days." He played crooked security guard Ty Malone from October-November 1983 and Doyle Archer from April-May 1989.
October 23, 200817 yr Member So another AMCer is joiner Days. I thought AMC, McTravisty treated Edmund very badly towards the end. Good luck to him Days.
October 23, 200817 yr Member Lets hope he doesn't raise their phone bill like he did AMC's..................
October 23, 200817 yr Member Lets hope he doesn't raise their phone bill like he did AMC's.................. Lol it took me a second to get that but when I did I laughed hysterically.
October 23, 200817 yr Member Lets hope he doesn't raise their phone bill like he did AMC's.................. LMAO. I wish McTavish hadn't killed Edmund in the manner she did, but it was definitely time for JC to get his pink slip.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.