AMC: Tues Oct 21st, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm guessing by your name that when you hate a tv character, you really hate them :P

I just realized--is this why the Kathy as the Demon Seed child storyline was dropped? Will we ever get it back? it's true that if Krystal loses Babe it might be a bit too cruel (or at any rate block storylines) if while she's mourning the loss of her daughter, psycho Kathy is trying to kill her...

• Members

OMG, has it really been dropped? What a shame. Bobbie Eakes shone as the harried housewife trying in vain to convince everybody that Kathy = demon. Cut to Kathy snapping the head off her Krystal doll. :lol: That could have powered story for years, actually.

• Members

I am definitely not objecting to that picture of Aiden Turner. He is some nice eye candy. His character was ruined for me when he broke up with Di and then jumped into a relationship with Greenlee. I guess that's his thing though. Anita, Erin, Di, & Greenlee...I don't think he ever had "me" time. He is totally a male ho on the show.

So far today's been so so. I need some more action in the hosptial. Bring in some other characters and fast.

• Members

If all Aiden Turner did was stand around in the background half naked all day, I'd have no objections to keeping him on the show ;)

Greenlee giving consent to Kendall's surgery..... would that really work? A step sister by marriage, following the divorce of that marriage?

• Members

No way could that work but this is AMC (remember Ryass taking custody of Spike while he was still in the womb). I thought one had to be a LEGAL relative to give consent. That's why Joe was looking for Zach or Erica. But really Erica could only give consent if Zach was unreachable or something like that.

Today's show was...um LAME IMO. Nothing seemed to really happen besides Bianaca giving birth and Jessie telling Angie that Natalia was his daughter.

• Members

If there were tornadoes that destroyed a town and left a woman in dire need of surgery, I'm thinking they'll take the closest thing they can get from a consent standpoint. They have no idea if Erica is even alive, and Zach is sitting around in debris miles away with no way of contacting. I'm sure they'll let a step-sister give consent over just letting Kendall die while they wait for word... Also, didn't (or wouldn't) Zach tell the medics that took her to the hospital to do anything necessary to keep her alive? And, I remember in my business law classes that there is a quasi-implied contact formed between the hospital/patient when you are left at a hospital for emergency care....and then you have the Hypocratic Oath.

I haven't seen the episode yet, and I don't know the circumstances around the required surgery and said consent, but that's what I'd think....

• Members

Greenlee actually didn't give consent for the surgery. It just showed her thinking about it. I don't know anything about this stuff but I thought it made sense the way the scene played out.

Today's show was okay but a little boring for me. The Bianca/Zach stuff just isn't registering with me and I want to have an open mind about this story. Maybe it's just me but I thought the scenes at the end where they cut from Kendall lying all alone in her hospital bed possibly dying, to Zach delivering the baby were tacky.

• Members

i thought todays show was really good. loved the drama with babe. Jacob Young is :wub: ... and i dont care what Krystal has done, BE is flawless so i love her.

Im interested in who took Emma.

RPG & RB! OMG! they had more chem in 2 seconds than any couple i have seen on this show in a long time.

Greenlee giving the ok for Kendulls surgery was lame. But this is a soap opera, and so much worse has been done so im over it. And LMFAO at the DOCTORS telling Greens she can make the choice. When i read the comments i expected her to go to them and tell them to do it.

Zach & Binx & Baby :wub:

Adam & Erica are amazing. They really are the best thing to happen to each other in a long time, IMHO.

I really like Colby & Pete even tho the actors are awful.

damn. Debbie's look after Jesse told Angel that chick was his daughter was FIERCE as hell.

and holy lion king moment.

Archived