AMC: Tues Oct 21st, 2008 Discussion

• Members

Ryan is an ass. Annie tells him that Emma is kidnapped and missing and he doesnt believe her? He didnt even seem too worried or upset when she told him that. WTF? You would think he'd put his animosity for Annie aside and actually take any threat to his daughter seriously, especially after a tornado just hit and she's unaccounted for

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How does anybody prove that kind of stuff? I'm single and I have two non-related friends listed in my phone as ICE contacts. I'd trust either of them to make medical decisions for me. I've listed them both on my workplace paperwork at work as "sister" even though they clearly aren't related to me. (I'm black, they aren't.) But in this age of blended families how does a hospital decide to follow somebody's wishes in an emergency? Maybe I'm overthinking it but soaps bend all kinds of things for dramatic purposes.

But back to the show...

Zach and Bianca are amazing. I'm not as upset as some by the so-called betrayal but I hate the fact that Reese wasn't there for the birth of their child.

• Members

I didn't think it was too bad an episode.

I loved the Bianca/Zach scenes. I'm interested in hearing more about how Bianca made the decision to ask Zach to father her child.

Adam & Erica weren't as good today as they were yesterday or Friday, imo. I did like how the hand suddenly grabbed Erica and scared her.

ITA that Jacob Young looked hot and his acting wasn't too bad with Bobbie Eakes but I'm finding it difficult to work up any sympathy for Babe's condition. Whenever someone prays for her, I keep picturing God saying, "that babystealing bimbo will going to get what she deserves in Satan's lap soon" and laughing. :P

I felt bad for Colby when JR denounced Adam. You'd think he's show his sister a little more support when their father could be dead!

Yup, Ryan is still an [!@#$%^&*] for showing no sympathy to Annie regarding Emma's disappearance.

I have no idea what the hospital rules are for consent but I have to wonder if no relatives are found, do the doctors have the authority to operate anyway to prevent brain damage? Do they have to have consent even in an emergency situation? I could see Greenlee being one of Kendall's contacts in case of an emergency since they've been "frenemies" for so long and they do share a business, so it didn't seem that odd to me that Greenlee might have her permission to give consent.

• Members

His daughter is missing after a tornado hit. What does Annie have go gain by lying about that? Even if he beleived that she was, why would he risk not beleiving that her concern for their daughter is real? Is calling Annie a liar and dismissing her fears worth Emma's life? Annie has shown more concern and distress for Emma's safety since this event than Ryan has. All he has been interested in was feeling up on Greenlee while Annie was running around town in the middle of a natural disaster, nearly getting herselt killed trying to find and protect their daughter. She's no saint but there's no denying that she loves Emma.Ryan didnt even mention Emma till today and she clearly hasnt been at the top of his priorties. She takes a backseat to getting back together with Greenlee and getting back at Annie

• Members

I agree. I went and youtubved some scenes around the net and seen some Kathy being evil stuff and how krystal knew. It was great fun to watch and i hope it picks up again after the event.

and daughters...

such a beautiful thing to look at.

LMFAO!

Ehhh, i dont blame JR.

I see what you are saying, and as a Annie fan agree, However on the flip side i dotn blame Ryan at all. Annie is this crazy psycho who lies about everything for whatever reason she feels like. I wouldnt believe her either, no one has any reason too.

• Members

I think Pete's actor is one of the better younger soap actors in a while... Colby on the other hand...

I thought today was ok. I admit I still wanted to find out more about the rest of Pine Valley. Stuart and Marian, Palmer, Myrtle (rip) etc. Peetie didn't try hard to find his mom, and didn't seem to care about his dad... Greenlee didn't even try to look for Jack

I liked a lot of the actual scenes though -- it's just what was still missing that irks me...

• Members

I felt bad for Colby but didnt blame JR. He is about to deal with the fact that his wife/son's mother, or the woman he considers his wife will be dead and right now in his mind its bc Adam wouldnt let him. JR will most likely hate Adam for quite some time and Adam has himself to blame

It wouldnt make sense. They should have just kept up with it instead of dropping it but so much time has passed that they really shouldnt revisit it, especially since they have been going to therapy and Kathy has seemed to be dealing with Krystal better. This is a dropped/missed oppurtunity and too little, too late

• Members

I thought the tornado would draw them closer together. Kathy seemed safe with Krystal and relied on her. She wasnt screaming for Tad or wanting anyone else to be with her. I dont think AMC should go back forward on this. And as stated before, it would be too much to see Kathy hating on Krystal after Babe died. I would hope that Kathy would feel sorry for her and that would further cause them to bond

Archived