AMC: Tues Oct 21st, 2008 Discussion

• Members

Boring I say. It woulda been an interesting and different kinda story than the past few AMC has had -- though as I said in an earlier thread obviously it owuld have to take some time after babe's gone so I guess this is over.

I don't think little kids who feel that their moms always leave or die would feel closewr to someoen they dislike because they see that her other daughter died--it makes sense in story but not psychologically--the opposite would often be true.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't blame JR(definitely agree he looks HOT, great booty!) for being Angry at Adam, but at the same time, Colby sure is an idiot! She sees her brother in pain, & she's like: "Sorry about Babe, but have you heard from Dad?"! And I was like WHAT?? I can't believe how dense & thoughtless Colby especially knowing that there is bad blood between her brother & father right now!

• Members

Not bad for a Tuesday, with all the different cliffhangers: Babe dying, Jesse revealing to Angie that Natalia is his kin, Kendall comatose and the Rooooots baby! LOL, yes, the end shot was corny but it still made me well up a little. I really liked the camaraderie between Zach and Bianca, too.

I'm probably in a minority of one but I thought Rebecca Budig had more chemistry in those wordless few seconds in the hospital when Greenlee kissed Jake's cheek and held his arm than entire episodes featuring RyLee or Greens & Aidan.

• Members

I loved the episode.

Zach/Bianca :wub:

Ryass pissed me off... yeah, Annie is a liar , but come on? She lost a baby not a long before, she wouldn't lie about Emma gone missing...God, I just hate Ryass..

Erica/Adam :lol: "I am gonna kick your sorry ass in jail" :lol: Who was the hand in the rubble? David?

• Members

Re: Aiden Turner...

I have NEVER understood how he has lasted on this show. Failed pairing after failed pairing, no character development, no familial ties on the canvas, a lackluster partnership with Tad that has NEVER been entertaining (can anyone list their "antics" together? I can't even think of any).

Kendall, Maria, Mia(?), Anita, Erin, Di, Greenlee... he has been thrown in with EVERY woman that could work, but he's such a poorly developed character that nothing can be culled from him to build drama. He either needs to find the other Devanes on GH, or just lay down and die.

Turner's handsome in the face, but I don't even like his body. He has this swimmer's build, but this big square head which looks like it should be on a bulkier frame. I think he'd do well to bulk up a little bit because I think he's too lean and it doesn't look natural for him.

• Members

No, I agree with you. Just that list of female characters alone... it shows he's been given WAY too many chances, considering that there are some -- well, plenty of actors/characters whose fates were determined by their no-spark pairings with far fewer romantic interests. Aidan and Aiden Turner both have gone down the list of available female leading ladies, and none of them generated any true spark. AT's just not an actor. It's great that he's able to look good on camera and is able to memorize his lines... but that's not all that it takes to act. He's just totally bland. He doesn't do comedy, which would totally lend itself to his relationship with Tad. He doesn't do drama, which would totally lend itself to this current storyline with Greenlee and Ryan. He doesn't do romantic, which is basically NEEDED if you want to have a romantic pairing with ANY character on the show's canvas... He's just eye candy with an accent.

And I, personally, don't even find him all that attractive.

Give me Cornelius Smith, Jr. any damn day of the week. God, if he and Jake were to realize they were latent homosexuals and just gave into their desire, I'd be a happy boy! :wub: :wub:

Archived