AMC: Wednsday, October 15, 2008

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how the cop messed up Ryan's last name! Mr. Lahvery! Hahahahahaha! Stupid Ryan had to punch the cop!

Doorbell from hell!! Hahahahaha! First with Opal's doorbell and then Greenlee's doorbell and then Zak's bell. :)

Ryan breaks Greenlee's door! IDIOT! I'm glad Jack told him off!!!

Great show today! Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Members

WTF is Jack smoking? Greenlee respected Ryan's home and family? Um she did that when she came to town trying to ruin his marriage? How about her trying to sleep with him a few months ago, while he was still married to Annie (which he still is) I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he doesnt know that part

I see Emma is getting quite a nasty atittude. Must be hanging out with BFF Kathy...lol. I hope Kathy taught her some tricks and she turns her anger onto Greenlee and Ryan

Ryan is an ass. Emma couldnt spend at least 5 minutes with her mother? Does he really think Annie is going to hurt her? Pig

Jesse is also coming across as a sleazy pig, lying and decieving Annie. Turning his back on his own daughter. What a jerk

Amanda being drunk and going off on Taylor was so random. I didnt like it

Where the heck are the Slaters and how did Kendall and now Greenlee know about it?

Archived