AMC: Wednsday, October 15, 2008

• Members

I tried to watch the Jack/Greenlee scenes but I couldn't get through them for the reason you mentioned. I hate how Jack is trying to be a supportive father no matter what crap Greenlee pulls!

Emma turning against Greenlee would be great. I hope it happens!

Of course Ryan wouldn't let Emma spend 5 minutes with Annie; that's more time than he spends with his daughter. WTF did he want sole custody if she was going to always leave her with Corrina?

I didn't like Amanda's treatment of Taylor, either. It would be different if we had seen some animosity brewing that came to the surface when she was drunk but up until now she seemed to like her.

I know Zach once took Kendall there before but I have no idea where it's supposed to be or how Greenlee would know how to find it.

As far as Jesse goes, I'm willing to cut him a little slack since the story is just starting with his daughter. I'm probably just being overly optimistic but I'm hoping he had a good reason to leave her mother.

I also have to say Opal was hilarious again today and I loved Peter's pajamas.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK episode... How does everyone know Zach is at the house he bougth for Annie to live in and then booted her out of to turn into his sex den and throw sand all over the floor? The CGI did look good. I think the house isn't menat to be all that far form the yacht club though...

The lighting for the episode was weird though. Why was half of Pine Valley at the Comeback for breakfast especially when it looked like the sun hadn't even come up yet? talk about early risers...

The Amanda thing felt like we missed a scene from the episode before as well--first of all it wasn't even really clear that she was drunk at first--i thought she was just tired cuz of the fusion stuff. I get the feeling a lot of this stuff was sligthly rushed because Pratt wants, it seems, nearly every character to be in a state of turmoil when the tornado hits..

I loved how Ryan just got his daughter and doesn't seem to want to spend any time with her--and was ok with his girl going to a puppet show in a storm! LOL But the cop stuff felt fitting for his character--he gets so arrogant and self abosrbed of course he woulda hit a cop--.

Archived