B&B: Week of September 22, 2008

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad to see that the Taylor and Brooke "custody battle" isn't really that. Although I'm disappointed that Taylor seems to just be giving up, at least it's not exactly the same as before.

And Bridget and Owen.....UGH. Give her lovelife a rest. And give Owen something else to do. I don't really see why Bridget would automatically talk to him so much. It is HER father that he is messing with.

• Members

Good show today. I'm glad to hear Taylor admit that she has always been in competition with Brooke and this baby is no different. I am also glad that they are writing it that Taylor's attitude and hatred for Brooke extending to this baby is what the baby is picking up on and not that only Bio mothers can have a motherly bond with their baby.

Hopefully Ridge can be better than Taylor and not let his hatred of Nick extend to the baby. Brooke and Ridge should be allowed to be the stable couple of this show instead of the romantic foils. Leave that to the younger characters.

• Members

I think so too. As somebody mentioned, I think it's good that we're finally getting Taylor's revelation that she has never been Brooke's equal. It's always been implied, but I don't know if she's ever been at this stage of admitting it. I just don't know where she's going to go from here.

Archived