Y&R: More Spoilers on the Wedding!

• Members

Courtesy Amykay@Toni's

December 12th

As joyfull newlyweds Lauren&Mikey head off on their honeymoon cruise, Sheila&Tom plot maritime murder.

From the December 13, 2005 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 4):

Y&R's Lauren And Michael: Till Death Do Us Part?

As Lauren and Michael put the finishing touches on their wedding this week on Y&R, Sheila and Tom put the finishing touches on their plot to kidnap the bride. Little does Tom know that someone is gunning for him.

Tom's first attempt to abduct Lauren fails when Ashley, Gloria and JoAnna show up to help the bride get ready. "She's afraid something might happen at the wedding, but she's determined to go through with it," sets up Tracey E. Bregman (Lauren). "She's happy. Tom tries to kidnap her, but I don't think Lauren senses anything. She's going about her business, not realizing there's someone watching her."

When Tom returns to his motel room empty-handed, Sheila is furious. Meanwhile, with Michael's blessing, Paul, J.T. and Jack decide to break into Jennifer's motel room and search for any information that would connect her to Tom.

"Things have been happening--the poisoning and stuff like that--so Michael is paranoid at this point," explains Christian LeBlanc (Michael). "Lauren is the one pushing the wedding. Michael wonders if they should postpone it. She's not listening. He has a lot of trepidation, but he loves her and does want to do this. They could have gone to Vegas, but Gloria wants a big wedding, and he's in the middle. The poor groom is the last to have a say in anything."

Sadly, no one suspects Sheila's handiwork here.

"Michael thinks she's locked up," reminds LeBlanc, "so Sheila's not their concern." But the walls are closing in on the slippery nurse. When Paul and Jack finally break into her room, they discover Jennifer is not who she seems to be, and wonder if Jennifer and Brenda are the same person.

They'd better hurry up and find out. Sheila learns that Scott gave Lauren the first 10 chapters of their novel as a wedding present and decides to pay the bride a visit. "I can't believe Scott did that," scolds Kimberlin Brown (Sheila) in character. "Kids... you're working on something with them and what do they do? Give copies to their mother. But right now Sheila is dealing with so many things that that's going to have to be dealt with later--and it will be."

For now, Sheila wants to snatch Lauren. Both Brown and Bregman won't reveal what happens next, but Bregman promises, "There's a big surprise in the middle [of the wedding]."

The show is going to great pains to keep that surprise hush-hush (and we'd hate to ruin a good surprise!) but it does involve the death of a major character. There's a crazy twist, though, and it isn't the identity of the victim--it seems the killer is the last person you'd expect!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey all...I had to register just so I could put my two cents in on this topic.

Rumors have it that a main character will be killed at the wedding by a suprise person. I think that Ashley will be the one to die at John's hand. He's got that gun that only Jack knows about and he's after Tom. I think that it will be accidental, but it could be an opening for John finding out that Ashley is not his biological daughter and other new storylines developing from that. What do you all think?

Sorry I don't have pictures and banners in my post...maybe over time, I will learn to add them. :rolleyes:

Shelby

Archived