cct

Edge of Night (EON) (No spoilers please)

danfling   

Yes, I believe it is Mr. Goodart.   His identity is more visable in the opening seconds of the commercial.

That actress looks familiar also.   At first, I thought maybe it was Jennier Harmon, then Kristen Meadows.  I do not think it is either of them, but she still looks familiar.  Can anyone identify her?

Just a reminder for all Edgies, I post an episode of The Edge of Night M-F during the evening on my Youtube page.   We are going to keep them going all the way to the end of the series, and hopefully after there will be some surprises uploaded. From time to time episodes with original ABC commercials will be uploaded.   My episodes are screened on a nightly basis on Sharon (Raven) Gabet's Facebook page every weeknight, with Sharon joining in and watching the show with us, laughing and having a grand old time.  Recently we were very fortunate to have Larkin Malloy who joined us in the fun. It was an  EON history making event to have Sky and Raven watching the night's show with the fans!   If you love TEON, head over and send Sharon a FB friend request, and join us for a once in a lifetime event of watching the show with one of the big stars of the series!! 

Edited by Doombuggy

Some great Eddie/Poppy/Sid stuff here.  I just started watching after they left. Ray Serra was great ...

Two nurses at 24 minutes giggling about Miles' misfortunes, right before he fights with an orderly played by Jude Cicolella, formerly of AMC, but best known for his role of Mike Novitsky on 24...

There's a woman at 1:17:25 that is Miles' patient that causes him some trouble. Does anyone recognize the actress?  She looks familiar, but I just can't place her...She's Mrs. Everett Cooper...

danfling   

I have not seen the clip, but I do recall past discussion that an actress who appeared on The Doctors played a woman who caused trouble for Miles.

Billie Allen, who played Ada Chandler #1 when the show was on CBS, has passed away.   I will post an obituary later.

DRW50   

What an odd style for Lee Godart...and Dan Hamilton looks a lot like Jim Storm. Who did Susan Yusen and David Garrison play? Were they in the cult story? I never knew he was on a soap.

WhosWhoinDaytimeTV10095_zps6tno0sfs.jpg

Edited by DRW50

What an odd style for Lee Godart...and Dan Hamilton looks a lot like Jim Storm. Who did Susan Yusen and David Garrison play? Were they in the cult story? I never knew he was on a soap.

WhosWhoinDaytimeTV10095_zps6tno0sfs.jpg

Susan Yusen portrayed Diana Selkirk, who was in the Children of the Earth cult. Her father, who was dying, got Mike Karr to get her out of the cult. Upon his death, Mr. Selkirk's corneas were given to Mike who was blind. Diana became obsessed with Mike and ultimately determined that Mike wasn't worthy of her father's corneas. She tried to throw acid into Mike's eyes but got carted away by the police. She was only around for about four months.

David Garrison played Cody Patrick, who was in the cult storyline. He was the mastermind behind some murders that were committed by Albert, played by David Prowse of Star Wars.