Y&R: SOD Fall Previews

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They DO have more than a handful of fans. They have an enormous fan base. You just refuse to see that because you hate CK so much.

I've noticed that quite a few posters want both Daniel Goddard and Tammin Sursok off the show. The two Australians. Seems like borderline racism to me. <_<

• Members

I think that's rather absurd. I think DG is misused on the show... love his interactions with Kay and Jill and would like to see more with his birthfamily (and at this point I assume they are, but even if they are not).

TS just is NOT Colleen. The character has been grossly dumbed down, and while TS could have played a newbie in town, she is not working as Colleen at all. Nothing to do with Australia- if it hadn't been in the news I'd not even have known she was from Australia.. but she's just awful in this particular part.

• Members

If Colleen has been dumbed down, the writers are at fault. And if TS had come on as a newbie under LML, she probably would have been fired by now along with Tammy Lauren, Vincent Irizarry and Eyal Podell.

Okay, wrong word. But you know what I meant.

• Members

I'm interested in seeing this. Newmans battle for power while Victor is "dead". This should really be good. I'm loving Victoria and Nick vs Adam. And it should be even better when Victor returns. I wonder who he'll side with then.

I don't know why they feel the need to give out the spoilers that really don't give out anything new. When I see a spoiler like this, it makes me want to tune out not tune in. Because this spoiler can be applied for the last 6 months... nothing new here.

This seems like such a classic storyline, done so many times, but they keep saying we won't expect stuff. So I'm excited to see what happens here. Chloe love!! I hope Lane is destroyed beyond repair after this.

Possibly one of the worst love triangles EVER in history of soaps. I hate Daniel and Amber and I hate Daniel with Colleen. I actually can't decide which I hate more. This could probably become the fast forward storyline for me.

Well, I like Neil and Tyra.. and I hope Karen comes to life a bit with this storyline and causes some drama. But I predict this to be a boring storyline.. but good boring.. something you can sit through, even though nothing REALLY happens...

I'm waiting for the day that Gloria pays for that creme crap. Hopefully that day is coming. But I am intrigued by Gloria and Jeff's plan to take over Jabot.

This has been my favorite fast forward storyline. And it will continue to be! Don't care about good, nice, sweet Michael Baldwin and I don't care what his father does.

This is the storyline I am most excited about probably. Love Y&R's business storylines and I love this power struggle in Jabot. And plus, Jeanne Cooper said in her interview that Kay is getting a storyline that will last for months, so I'm guessing this is it. Should be good!

So, half is good, half is bad... I guess that's an improvement over the time when everything was bad.

• Members

dude you've GOT to be kidding me. Really? I mean really...

None the less, Manny, I agree, the Chloe stuff they keep saying is going to be totally different, and I'm looking forward to that.

Daniel and Colleen together just seems like way to many sloppy seconds for both characters

Archived