AMC: Tuesday, August 12, 2008

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frankie :wub: :wub:

Gosh, I feel like an old woman watching soaps in the 1970s, with all of my soap doctor crushes. They need to put Josh back at PVH pronto(!) so that he and Frankie can do some operating together. And there could be a special crossover with ATWT where Dr. Chris Hughes drops by to perform some examinations with them both.

</shallow>

• Members

Good Lord. I really do have a thing for doctors, I think....Ricky Paull Goldin looks better on AMC than he did for years on GL. It's like they froze the 2003 version of him, brought out a bloated version for the rest of his time on GL (the don't give a [!@#$%^&*] years) then brought back the original RPG for AMC.

• Members

AMC is lucky that all these men are HWAT! :wub:

Today was a meh epi. Loved the Krystal/Adam, Carmen/Randi, Jake/Frankie scenes. :)

The Kendall/Aidan/Greenlee/Zach/Annie/Ryan were better then usual. :lol: Funny when Greenlee was looking at Ryan when they took the pictures.

• Members

I liked how Carmen & Randi didn't reveal what their past relationship was. Lesbian lovers? Sure, why not? :D

Krystal actually admitted to Adam that she was wrong in the way she raised Babe!!!! Milestone episode here, imo!

Jake & Frankie's conversation was really good, too.

I couldn't bear to watch any of the Stupid Sucktet.

• Members

Bobbie Eakes rocked the casbah today. Loved her choices in those scenes. And absolutely lurved Carmen coming in to pick up the pieces. Icing on the cake.

Sextet was irritating (surprised you all thought it was ok today)

Love the Jake/Frankie Bromance. Love that Carmen and Randi have a connection.

I feel sorry for Annie. Shouldn't I be feeling otherwise? Shouldn't Frons have trained me better?

Archived