DAYS: Matt Ashford(Jack) News Update

• Members
I loved Mark Valley as Jack too, and I've heard many more saying (not admitting) that.

I really don't see the need of Jack coming back to DAYS now. I'm glad MA is doing fine though.

Yes, as SalemPlace said. She and Scott built their dream house in Nashville so that Scott could pursue his career. When she left DAYS she was looking forward to being a stay at home mom.

To bad they decided to go with Jack and Jenn in the end. Because I so wanted Frankie and Jenn together! The last scene Billy Warlock had with Missy was just amazing acting from BW.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved him as Tom, hated him as Jack. IMO, Jack was a cartoon and didnt find Matt's acting in the role impressive. It was weak and he was much better in his ABC roles

He was my favorite Jack. I liked what he brought to the role and wish he had stayed on

• Members

MA's Jack yes. I didnt see enough of him in the early 90s to form an opinion of him then, but I did see MV's Jack and loved him. MA did nothing for me when he came back. He overacted and was too over the top for me. In short, his Jack was a complete buffoon

Archived