The Doctors

• Members

Big mistake regarding Gerald Gordon's debut on the show from that article. He had already been on TD for quite awhile before the end of 1967. I read that Nick was the first major character created under Rita Lakin's tenure as HW, and that GG started on the show sometime in 1966.

This week I received Carolee Campbell's autograph in the mail, which was a thrill!! What a wonderful lady; very sweet. She seemed very touched to learn that she has made a whole new generation of fans!!!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wonder if and when Mel Winkler will turn up as Dr Simon Roberts,the role attributed to Conrad Roberts in some cast lists?

After TD Ann Whiteside (Ruth) was on EON throughout Summer/Fall of 68

ELEANOR MARCHECK
(played by Ann Whiteside)
Cruel matron at Redstone Prison, where Julie Jamison Hillyer was incarcerated during her trial for killing Harry Constable, in the summer and autumn of 1968. Matron Marcheck pretended to befriend Julie, but later testified against her in court, twisting Julie's innocent confessions into damning evidence.

Edited by Paul Raven

• Members

Slickjones, didn't you see my previous post on Carolee's date Dr. Prentiss? I think that's Burt Brinkerhoff.

On the elevator thing- well, considering the limited budget, it makes sense. All the stage crew had to do was change signs and a couple of other things in the background to differentiate the floors. BTW, it's still being done today! Every time you see characters on The Big Bang Theory go up and down that staircase between floors, the set is only slightly changed for each passing floor.

http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Stairs