Emmerdale: Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How did Sam get a cut on his head when the plate was about a meter away from him? Soap physics.

I am completely on Rachel's side. Jai is a psychopath and Lisa looks like a horrible selfish shrew stopping Rachel from keeping Archie away from him in her bid to patheticly keep Sam in town, similarly to how she acted with Belle. However, I know Sam is a complete moron, but somehow I always feel for him. The poor bastard.

If there is a big disaster coming up, I wonder if Rachel could be the surprise instigator. Maybe she'll try and pull a Kim Tate and try to flee after trying to kill Jai, but it'll go horribly wrong?

• Members

Been lurking for while, so thought I'd jump in...

ITA. I just don't see what the point of the twist was - and bringing Rachel back has been a damp squib, too.

Also, DRW50, why do you say there's some confusion over whether Sammy Winward was fired or not? Very interesting if so.

That summer trailer looks good - what on earth is going on with Charity and Debbie?!

• Members

Chrissie was brilliant with all the double-crossing around Donny, the money and Ross/Debbie. A total badass when she spoke to Donny on the phone and told him to call Lachlan and tell him he was going away. And then when Ross came to collect his money and she said "Oh, how sweet, you actually thought I meant what I said." Ha! Loved it. Those two definitely need to have an affair at some point.

• Members

Yes but killing Katie off read very much to me like a big "F**K YOU" to Winward. Something must have happened for them to guarantee she could never return to the show. I don't think it was simply "storyline dictated."