Hollyoaks: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kieron Richardson is one of the most unfortunate "actors" that has ever crossed this show's path. I really could care less for Ste.

The rest of the show is going well (sans Vincent). I wish HO would get more attention for what it manages to do:

*Good-looking people.

*Fast moving storylines.

*Surprise twists. (The Clare reveal was superb.)

• Members

I don't get the feeling he's that popular at this point. Most of the posts I see about him are just whining about hating Doug and pining about Brendan. He's an afterthought.

The pairing with Emmett took away most of Kieron's talent. He just started pouting and pursing his lips all the time, like a Mick Jagger impersonator. The character is an albatross. He's lucky Kirkwood plays favorites.

• Members
The part in bold is from viewers that swear they are Kieron/Ste fans, but with every storyline that separates Ste from living FOR the memory of Brendan, they end up hating it.

Especially, since the show has (in their opinion) pissed on all their support of the show and it is "nothing" without Emmett's presence.

Kieron's just truly screwed.

Edited by difficultdiva

• Members

Kieron is lucky to even be there at this point. Ste has no interesting relationships with anyone, no depth, no purpose. He is basically a love letter to domestic violence.

And Kirkwood's stories for him have been ludicrous. Wow how hot and wild, he almost has sex with his creepy, weird father.

• Members

Later is always so amazing and this year does not look like it will disappoint. I was impressed with Bryan Parry and Parry Glasspool. Watching, I can't help thinking who will be the first newcomer to come to the main show as a regular. I've never seen anything of Finn before, but I already love him and it's great to see how much new life has been breathed into the Dom character.