GH: Discussion for the week of June 16-20

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ LMAO Cat. Don't remind me. :D

The virus came from the pizza delivery guy. He was exposed therefor exposing them when he delivered the pizza. So sorry, but this is so contrived and really stupid! Am I supposed to believe that Claudia will admit to Jason that she paid Ian to kill Sonny but shot Michael instead. Whatever. <_<

The Crimson stuff was somewhat entertaining but just filler. Carly finally shut up and sat down. She is less loud lately. :rolleyes:

Johnny and Lulu. <_< enough already.

Alexis was at least entertaining. :lol:

• Members

I really enjoyed the Lucky/Sam scenes this week. They were very cute. I wish GH would do stuff like this a bit more. It was refreshing to see them be so happy.

The virus thing is stupid and contrived....

Carly is a banshee, and her little bitch of a clone ShrewLu can die.

Maxie is amazing....Kirsten is amazingly hot. She's been eating :wub:

• Members

I pretty much watched the whole weeks episodes today. Overall the show isn't that great, but there were some moments.

* Lulu drives me up the wall. I love how Maxie is working, yet she can be out having fun with Johnny. I wish I had a job like that.

* It has taken me a very long time, but each day I am enjoying the character of Maxie a bit more. It is finally coming off as a sneaky scammer instead of 5 year old that needed a time out. And everytime Lulu opens her mouth, it only makes me like Maxie more.

* Love Diane

* I have tried and tried, but any type of story they give them just bores me and irritates me more and more.

* Did have to chuckle at Claudia describing how Jason looked on the phone about the virus. Although don't really get the point of this whole virus.

• Members

I actually loved today's show - I thought it was hilarious. From Diane and Max's "engagement" to Claudia, Jason, and Spinelli being quarantined, and Maxie wheeling Robin into the police station in a wheelchair!

It was nice seeing Alan too. I loved how Lulu knew why he was appearing to Tracy.

Archived