AMC: Friday, June 6

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee looked pretty slutty in her last scene. Im thinking she slept with Josh. I wanted them back together when she was played by SS but not so much now. I think she would work best with Jake and I still want him with Amanda

Loved seeing Amanda and Aidan in the previews. Thats one couple that should have hooked up years ago

Gosh could they make Kendall more dumb. Did she really not get why Greenlee was mad at her and not Josh? I can see her being concerned about Zach and Greenlee, bc him defending and jumping to Greenlee's defense is reminiscent of how she ended up losing Ryan.

Loving Tad and now he wants to forgive Adam and move on. I really hope the rst follow in his example

• Members

I thought this was a really boring episode.

The only part I cared about was Tad explaining to Krystal why he thanked Adam.

Adam needs to have Stuart and Colby show up to support him. I'm sick of JR whining to him.

Why is Babe scared to have sex with a strange guy? That was her lifestyle when she met JR!

Suddenly Kendall doesn't trust Zach and believes Greenlee over him? I'm not a Zendall fan, but this just makes no sense!

I do like the chemistry between Greenlee, Jake & Josh, but I'm afraid she'll get pregnant, discover she can now carry a child and we'll be stuck with 9 months of Kendall thinking it's Zach's and Annie thinking it's Ryan's. God I hope I'm wrong!

Archived