AMC: Tuesday, May 27, 2008

• Members

JULIA :( Those Julia/Joe/Krystal were sooooo sad! I'll miss her..... and who else in Pine Valley would/should have been there with her? Tad is dying. Her entire family is gone. Di and Del are gone. The only others to make sense would be either Josh or Annie....but they couldn't have made those scenes very memorable like Bobbie Eakes can.

Great ending to the wedding madness.

Loving AMC!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

There was no point of killing off Julia. If you're gonna kill a character with a lot of history, you have to do her death and funeral justice. You have to go all out for it. If you can't, don't kill them off.

• Members

What Toupsy said! Killing off Julia was stupid. This doesn't make me root for Tad, all this is doing is making me root HARDER for Adam

She should have at least allowed to have mentioned Noah in some aspect, geesh. Oh and why was KWAK of all people there? Her and Julia barely know each other. Her and Annie are friends, I could see Annie being there

• Members

As exciting as the episode was, I found the Jesse/Robert stuff to be incredibly over the top and stupid. It was a damn live action cartoon. It reminded me of Scooby Doo. I was expecting Rob to say to the gang "I would have gotten away with it, if it werent for you pesky kids"

• Members

It was great and I loved the show but it was kinda stupid and unbelievable when you break it down and think of it. Jesse jumping off the building, catching onto a helicopter, climbing up, throwing the pilot out and then getting himself down to safety was too much for me. And Rob played off like a Scooby Doo villain

• Members

Nah Ryan annoyed the [!@#$%^&*] out of me today. The Kendall/Ryan scenes pissed me off cause they were used for the continued whitewashing of Greensleaze. Ryan blaming everything on Kendall has gotten old, and the asshat bitching about betraying Greenlee about the surrogacy crap, he need to think that it gave him his son.

So he needs to STFU

Archived