AMC: Tuesday, May 27, 2008

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ahh Andy has his thinking cap on today, go Andy! Yea I remember them doing a recap before the show once before and now they do it again...I found it good to update new viewers as to what went on and to get them well into the know on the show while starting to watch it as a first timer

• Members

In TV, they call these "teases."

Sorry to bump this thread up so late, but I FINALLY got to watch this episode! I waited a whole week cause I was so busy. Anyway, I loved it! Jesse = Jack Bauer. Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams are soooo good together. Wouldn't it be great if TPTB spun them off into their own series a la Robin Scorpio on GH: NightShift?

The other thing I liked about the last few episodes is the return of Greg Nelson. Usually when a character from the past returns for a special event, he or she is just there as filler. But Laurence Lau is actually being utilized which is a smart thing on the writers part.

I really hope All My Children can sustain this momentum. I know they didn't get a ratings increase from last week. But hopefully the word of mouth will spread!

:D

Archived