AMC: Tuesday, May 27, 2008

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Solving grotesque murders in Miami? :rolleyes:

And I do understand that KWAK is going to be the mother-figure here. I get that it's for the plot point.

But why would Krystal be at Julia's side like this? It's like she already KNOWS she's going to be Kate's step-mother.

• Members

What an episode!

Jesse and Angie are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples in all of daytime. I love their love story and their return to daytime, so far, has been a huge hit. That's so rare today when you bring back legendary characters. It usually flops. Not with Angie and Jesse though. :)

I loved when Jesse threw Rob out of the helicopter. I really hate him and I was pissed when he opened his eyes. Thankfully, Frankie stopped him from doing anymore damage. I loved when Frankie talked Jesse out of shooting Rob and instead Jesse punched him. Sweet! :D

The ending with Jesse and Angie standing on the rooftop, I loved. The CGI effects were pretty good, compared to what they tried to do on GH.

How cute was Kathy and Adam today? When Adam said "damn," and Kathy responded by, "That's a bad word!" :lol:

I hate nuColby! :angry: What was the point of them recasting again? She reminds me of when Ambyr Childers first came on as Colby. Maybe Colby's just a hard character to play at first. I don't know?

I really hope they're not going for Zach and Greenlee. I hate when writers just make the characters swap mates. That's so tacky and predictable. Throw Greenlee at Jake! Rebecca Budig and Ricky Paull Goldin would be great together.

Poor Julia. I was so sad when Joe came in and Julia could tell from the look on his face that there was nothing they could do. And I don't have a problem with Krystal being there. Besides, who else would you have rather been there with Julia? I loved when Dixie showed up and let Julia know that Kathy was going to be okay. Bittersweet. :(

Great way to kick off the week after last week's awesomeness.

Are B&E still writing the show? If we're going to lose this greatness in favor of Charles Pratt's Sin, Sex and Surprise (or whatever his three S's are), I am not going to be happy.

• Members

I didn't like the very opening when they talked about THREE love stories:

- Angela & Jesse - of course - loved it

- Tad & Dixie - of course - loved it

- Kendall & Greenlee - PUHLEEZ - what an insult - almost ruined it. GAG!

I cried when Dixie was talking to Julia thanking her for taking care of Kate. Both Dixie and Julia should still be alive. :angry:

• Members

I loved just about everything except Kendall explaining to Ryan why she slept with Aiden, like it's any of his business!

Jesse & Angie were so sweet together at the end and I have to admit to hooting out load when Jesse punched Robert.

Julia's death made me cry, especially when I saw Dixie comforting her about Kathy. I didn't even care that Krystal was the only person with her.

Zach & Greenlee really set off the sparks today. :wub: The one consolation I have about Charles Pratt coming in as headwriter is that he might put them together so we'd have one good couple out of the sextet!

• Members

Damn I didn't think they could whitewash Greenlee anymore than they have, but they proved me wrong today. The Greenlee propping pretty much ruined the show for me.

Sick of Zach, Kendall and even Ryan being her doormats.

I'm starting to think she's a long lost Carey she was acting like a $2 hooker today

• Members

ITA! I don't know when TIIC are going to realize that they have two shows going on simultaneously: one starring the sextet and one starring everybody else. Stop trying to mix the two together.

I'm not saying get rid of them. On the contrary, I think one of the problems with soaps is that fans have lost sight of the fact that they're supposed to be an ensemble and there needs to be characters and stories that appeal to a wide audience. I'm more than willing to FF the hos and their bros to get to the storylines I care about but just draw a freaking line already! Especially during sweeps! Don't shove Dumb and Dumber (or Skinny and Skinnier, Slutty and Sluttier, pick your adjective...) at me in the middle of Jesse and Angie's wedding!

Conversely, I'm sure the sextet crowd would be perfectly happy to have a whole show focused on which mentally defective, anorexic bitch slept with which priapetic, troglodyte homunculus without having to sit through a bunch of "boring scenes filled with old people no one cares about." (Combined quotes from other sites.)

But I have to say, I am forever grateful to whoever managed to keep Ryan away from the wedding. Otherwise we know he'd have been:

1. the one who jumped to the helicopter to save Angie,
  2. was shot instead of Tad
  3. communicated with the other side instead of Dixie
  4. appraised the diamond
  5. did surgery on Julia

etc...

Archived