ATWT: Week of May 19th Discussion

• Members

I want to love shows like today.....:(

Then I snap out of it.

Loved the Barbara scenes. Nuke sucks. I'm a little put off by Casey's 'tude. And I don't know what to make of Chris/Ali.

And P.P.S.S....I love NuLily!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like NuLily. I love Martha but Noelle is doing a good job.

I thought todays show was better than yesterday. Barbara always glad to see here and scenes with Lisa. Casey.....oh...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chris is just yum

I love NuLily too.

Paul and Meg...whatever...I dont care...moving on.....old news....

• Members

Paul/Meg/Sophie...this needs to be over. I don't buy Paul's endless need for humiliation, I kept staring at Meg, marveling at how haggard she looked, and Sophie seems like she should be hanging out with Liberty. Seriously...she just seems so childish, it makes my head hurt.

I would MUCH, MUCH rather see Barbara doing anything else, than wading through the Suckage of that story.

There are times I like Chris..but there was something about how he was talking to Ali. Like he's pissed she gave him blue balls.

I don't buy for a minute that Casey is so hot for Emily that he was sucking her toes while Daddy-kins was on the other side of that desk.

As for Nuke...I'm tired of Noah defending Ameera...but I'm also tired of listening to Luke jealously spout off about how he "suspects" her of something. Talk about a rock and a hard place....:rolleyes: If I could only get both Ameera to be Winston's victim and her to dump Noah after this was done, I'd be a happy camper.

• Members

As for today's show:

Liked Barbara and Lisa, nice to see the vets, loved Tom. Kind of was in love with the Casey and Emily scenes, mainly because it was funny. Nuke was alright, but it is really starting to get to the point that Amerra and that part of the storyline needs to end. And I totally agree about Noah defending Amerra it is driving me nuts, I mean I know he loves Luke no doubt about it, but this defending crap needs to end. Though I did kind of like Noah being kind of bossy today, it was kind of sexy in a way. And the ending where be was booking the flight to New York, classic soap behind the lovers back kind of stuff, I really liked that.

• Members

Noah is just plain stupid and naive. Is there anyone dummer than him on ATWT? Wait what about Meg? Ugh...seriously does anyone care about Meg and Paul being together?? This useless storyline has to end. Dropping SB out of the equation hasnt made me want Paul and Meg together. I loathe the pairing.

• Members

What if Noah is right though, everyone keeps on thinking he is stupid and dumb, but what if Winston has done something to Amerra or is going to? Which I think is going to be the case.

Here is the recap from SOD on the ending of today' show and for Friday's Nuke scenes:

• Members

I dont care about Amerra. Winston could off her for all I care. Amerra is just a dumb plot device for Luke and Noah. Why care for someone who they barely know??? Why does Noah give a damn??? He cares more for Amerra than he did for Luke when he first meet him.

• Members

Because he is worried about what His father might do to her or Luke. I don't see Noah caring about Amerra in that way at all, he loves Luke, not Amerra. If anything I think the writers are just not writing this stuff good at all, because I do get your point about how they have showed him caring about her, but I don't for a minute really think he cares for her like that. You can tell when they are in scenes with just them, how much they mean to each other, it is Amerra that is causing the issues atleast IMO.

And I agree I don't care about Amerra either, but she is part of the storyline sadly, but hopefully that is coming to and end soon.

• Members

Hopefully something better now that the bans are off, maybe they can write them a real storyline instead of something to keep them from doing certain things. You have to figure the paralysis storyline was because they wanted to hold of on sex, keep them from kissing, then the long break of no story or airtime, then we got the Amerra storyline another way for them to not kiss or have sex because of ICE. Whatever it is I just hope it is about them, and if there has to be another person in there storyline hopefully it will be a guy this time and not a girl.

And ETA: I was very surprised today that Barbara's cancer was brought back up in story today, maybe we will start to get more into that hopefully.

• Members

Yeah...it figures (after two years of Carjack hell) that something about the Nuke story would make me happy. LOL...maybe if I channel all my energies into wishing Katie away.....:D

Meg seriously needs to get the f.u.c.k. away from Paul. They are seriously poison together. Ironic, I know, coming from a Carjack fan. But I've always envisioned Paul as a man who goes through women. If half the town didn't share the surname Snyder, I'm sure Meg would be allowed to move on.

I like Ameera (probably some estrogen sisterhood goin' on...:D). I'm sure TIIC want Nuke (because we've been hit over the head with it...) but every time Noah gets all possessive of Ameera, I have to wonder what's going on with him. Yeah, deportation equals killing would make Noah very cautious, but it seems like more than that to me. Maybe it's because he believes that Ameera is connected to the one good thing Winston did (spoilers make me suspicious of the entire Win saved Ameera story...) that he feels it's his duty to help her too.

• Members

Drama at the Dance.....

UH, who's brilliant idea was it to have a dance at Al's of all places?

I admit...it was cute seeing Brad wanna go all medieval on some teen boy's hiney for groping his "little girl". I was kind of shocked Janet hauled off and slapped Libby...seemed to me she was encouraging Libby to vamp it up and find a guy. It was the most "real" I've seen Janet be though.

Lily's meltdown seemed to come out of nowhere. Although I admit, I was more pissed she went off on Carly, than about what she said to Holden. Holden's excuse to Carly (that he didn't want to embarrass Faith) seemed kind of shaky to me.

Carjack...another day, another fight. I think I caught a glimmer of understanding sink in to Jack...but they always seem so damned short lived.

It was nice seeing Henry/V/Bonnie. Even as contrived as the crap was. I was more fascinated by the bandaid on Henry's upper lip.

• Members

I was home so I watched ATWT. Alriight.

Julie Pinson did a good job in that scene where Janet hit Libby. It was the most real moment that ATWT has had in maybe years. Mothers and daughters sometimes have ugly fights. I felt Janet fear for Libby and Libby anger at her mother. TPTB made me feel sorry for Janet today though I suspect that wasn't their intent. Don't Katie and Brad have it all already why must they now have Libby and Janet come off as a bad mother.

As for the rest of the show, whatever.

Archived