ATWT: Week of May 19th Discussion

• Members

Well today's show was sort of so-so.

Katie/Brad/Liberty/Janet: I just am having a very hard time getting into this storyline at all, I mean I know it is not the same stuff over and over again in there scenes, but it seems that way to me, LOL. I guess it just seems like they are on alot for the total lack of movement in there storyline. I was happy to see a new house set though, even if it was for KKatie.

Chris/Ali- Again still not feeling the story, it needs to get moving along some, and most important needs to start to have a point.

Tom and Margo: Best part of the show today, nice seeing them have moments where they were talking, and it was just them, so that was nice for a change.

Casey and Emily, I really do like this plot and how it is involving the two family's but still can't get over why they just had to have them have sex so soon, but I still think the general storyline has possibilities.

Nice seeing Susan as well today.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rainy days, Mondays, and shows revolving around Katie always bring me down....:lol:

Note to TIIC...I already got that Katie is trying really, really, really like hard to be an adult now. I get that Janet has trouble acting like an adult. I get that Libby's more of the mother in that relationship, and I get that Brad's trying really hard to do the "right" thing. MOVE ON. Libby's chirping voice is getting on my nerves, Brad lost IQ points overnight once Janet bopped into town, and the shine off Katie's halo is blinding. I can practically make out the outline of gossamer wings on her back.

Margo and her need to slam anyone with the surname Stewart is annoying, verging on pathetic. Sure...Emily's earned it. But mouthing off about Ali just looks mean. Hello...the last I checked, Casey and Adam weren't any more "together" than Ali.

That kiss between Casey and Em looked the very opposite of hot. Awkward, even. I almost felt bad for Em today, as Casey got her to blurt out "it wouldn't be the first time some man jumped from my bed to her's (Ali's)", until I remembered Em knocks around like a ping-pong between men, beds and other destructive behaviors. Chris hardly counts when she had him first, he and Ali were previously engaged, and there was a long, healthy break between the episodes. To me, Dusty doesn't even count...Em didn't want him at the time he had Ali---once.

• Members

You know, that KILLS me.

It was THIS regime that turned Casey and Adam into the gambling addict convict and the rapist.

So why doesn't THIS regime use that with Emily and Margo?!

After all the years of Margo coming down hard on Emily and her sister (which wasn't cool, but understandable considering Tom and Margo's Brady Bunch home life), the show FINALLY has given Emily the ammo needed to fire back.

It's like they've forgotten what THEY wrote.

• Members

I can't blame them quite as much for ignoring history in this instance. Margo doesn't know Adam attempted to rape Gwen, Casey knows, and I think Barbara knows, but no one else does. Margo doesn't even know Casey only went to jail because Adam planted the bond at Will's after Casey stole them. It would be interesting if Casey spilled those pertinent tidbits during some pillow talk with Em, and had her drop it to Margo.

• Members

Just got caught up on clips.

I actually like the Kate/Liberty/Brad/Janet scenes. But I did start watching ATWT on a regular basis because of Julie Pinson, so this is what I am first watching for. I like Kate, but I think if I had the history with this show I would be done with the character.

Right now, Emily is annoying every fiber of my being I have. Seriously, the character makes my head hurt. And this Casey storyline doesn't make the case for me.

• Members

OH, GAWD....it must really suck to be Michael Park. Jack continues to have his head up his ass. Carly TOTALLY called him on his attitude, down to how every time this past year Jack has slapped down any harmless suggestion (re: dealing with the kids) as her having an ulterior motive to get closer to him...and he indignantly denied it. Seriously, it sucks when TIIC are completely committed to propping their intensively SUCKTASTIC, creatively DEAD stories over anything close to character development.

Rant over.

• Members

I was a bad fan today, LOL. I was not home for the show, so I taped it, and FF'ed everything that I felt I had no reason to watch, and well that was pretty much everything, minus the Luke and Noah stuff today, because I knew that would be interesting and an important moment for the couple, interesting that Winston is out of jail.

Wednesday's show seems to look better, with more Vets. And shockingly a continuation of Luke and Noah scenes the next day, who would have thought, lol.

If there was anything I missed just let me know, I think I still have it on tape.

• Members

You didnt miss much. Carly and Jack were ok. The Carly being forgiven by Holden in a day was odd. There was another Nuke kiss. Luke unbuttoning Noah shirt which looked liked they were going to [!@#$%^&*]. But nope..got interrupted...LOL.....

Archived