Greek

Cheap21

• Members

Anyone watch this show? I love it. I recently discovered it and downloaded and watched the first season. I havent been watching any of the new episodes yet as Ive been trying to catch up. I think my favorite characters are Cappy, Casey and Rusty. Didnt like Cappy at first but he grew on me

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love this show, I've watched it since it started last summer. It's a really cool show just to watch, not too complicated, just enjoyable. I really love Rusty and Rusty's roommate, Dale. Haha.

Casey is my favorite character, Spencer G. is really good in this role. I still like her and Evan together. Not a fan of Cappy together and I really don't get him and Rebecca together at all. Still not crazy about the senator's daughter, haha.

• Members

I like Casey and Evan as well but I also like her with Cappy. Rebecca just annoys the hell out of me. She's irritating

I dont like Dale much. He is so judegemental and gets annoying.

I love Calvin and the friendship he has with Ashley. They are cute together and have a lot of chemistry. Too bad for her he's gay...lol

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Yeah, I was sad to hear that season four will be its last, but it has been a great run. Good season so far, I like that Cappie and Casey are back together, Casey's at CRU's law school and Rebecca's president at ZBZ. What's with this potential relationship between Ashleigh and Rusty I've seen in the previews?

I'm glad it has a chance to wrap up any loose ends and finish on the perfect note, ABC Fam was pretty awesome to green light this fourth season last year.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

It's finall y over. I didnt expect the season to be so short. Anyone see the finale? Weird that Ashleigh ended up with Rusty but they were kinda cute. I didnt find this season as enjoyable as the earlier ones but I guess thats bc everyone's grown up. Im glad they got Frannie back bc I missed her.

• Members

After a somewhat bumpy start, I ended up loving this season more than some of the past seasons. Things finally came together, I liked some of the B stories involving Evan, and Calvin, and the formerly uber religious guy.

The final episode was what all final episodes should entail, humor, emotion, romance/love. The music at the end of the episode like the cherry on top of a sundae, a wonderful finish to a enjoyable episode.

I hope we see more shows from the writers/creators of Greek, any chance they'd look to spread their wings in daytime? Fat chance, but a soap boy can dream can he?

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I've started watching this, and I'm really enjoying it. Unfortunately, something seems to be wrong with the videos on Netflix? They're kinda choppy and often the the video goes in slow-mo whole the sound continues and then the video speeds up to catch up and it's really making it hard to watch. Nothing else on Netflix is doing this.

But whatever? I love Cappie and Rusty so, so much.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Members

Three and a half years later, I got back into watching this, and I'm near the end of the first season. Cappie is the love of my life.

I can't deal with Casey. Evan called her out a few years ago for only wanting him for what he could do for her status in ZBZ, and he was absolutely right. Not that I'm ever Team Evan, but he definitely became a more respectable character as the season went on.

Calvin is a well-written character. I appreciate that they have the other characters calling him out on projecting his own insecurities onto others.

The ZBZ girls' drama is surprisingly really delicious and fun and not obnoxious and annoying as it should've been destined to be. The power plays and double-crossing behind the Greek life politics really make it play out like old school soap.

Archived