Days: Week of May 5th

• Members

Hasnt chelsea only confided in steph and morgan? has she told bo or victor or hope shes falling for daniel?

we have seen hope and bo both pretty mucht ell him to back off.

lexi has questioned him. but he really isnt on staff,,,

i do think that hes been falling for. but... i guess diff views for diff people

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Todays scenes with Jawn, Blondie, EJ, and Sami were friggin hilarious hahahaha!

Jawn to Blondie: "From what i understand, you and I hooked up on a conference room table?"

Blondie "Jawn!"

Sami: "Oh my god!"

Hahaha!

Dena you go, you are doing a great job!

Im going to get flamed for saying that but who cares, i enjoy the show!

Chris :)

• Members

I'll be sure to check out DAYS when I get home. I'm not too thrilled with some of this stuff (ok a lot of this stuff), but I'm trying to find some form of enjoyment on this show....and I have in Tamara/Peter/Kristian/Mary Beth/Stephen.

• Administrator

It was soooo riveting. LOL

These two were each other's first loves and had a relationship for over a year and all they break up in literally 2-3 minutes? That's not how you write a breakup! Where's the history? Where's the depth? Where's the emotional scenes? Where's the flashbacks? It could've been one good episode, but instead we get one scene.

• Members

I think the breakup scene worked for who Chick was, especially since neither are fools. They knew what was going on and saw the writing on the wall. Chelsea and Nick were not the type of couple to have some long, drawn out scene. Maybe it's just the fact that Chick has been ruined for me since last summer, so much so that I could care less but to each their own.

I feel bad for Blake though. I wish they would just cut him loose and let him go elsewhere. Nick's been wasted since August IMO.

• Administrator

I think there could've been more. I mean, they were each other's FIRST LOVES! That is HUGE! How could you not give them closure? Let them talk, let them have a deep conversation. Let's have some crying, let's have touching scenes. Blake and Rachel have mad chemistry and how you could not let them act out emotional, in depth scenes with each other for ONE LAST TIME?

Also, you can play anther beat with Max as the friend of both Nick and Chelsea. Max can have a conversation with Chelsea where he's like, you're letting go of a great guy who loves you for a man who's 20 years older than you. Have Max talk to Chelsea has a friend. And have Max talk to Nick too.

All of this could be done in two episodes, at least.

• Members

You know Roman, and Toups too, a thought just occurred to me that since Higley has been involved with Days for over 20 years, that she may see the average viewer the same way we were then, not in the 21st century, where most viewers are not just "housewives" that need a mindless escape, but instead we are intelligent and informed and she just doesn't get that. Nor does Corday.

• Members

I agree wholeheartedly.

But, she's not the only one. There are alot of EPs and HWs who feel we are too stupid to see what they do.

I just can't be a sheep for every single thing Days does and say it's ok.

• Members

I didn 't watch the break up scene today. I was at work, but from what I'm reading, I'm glad I went out with friends on my luch break.

Say what you will about JER. He didn't do social issues well. He wrote triangles that never ended, I know. He was not the best writer Days has ever had, BUT he knew how to write an emotional scene for a couple. He understood how to tug at the heart strings of viewers and give them monumental scenes that would be etched in the viewers memory.

Ten years from now

"Who were Chelsea and Nick?"

"They were a couple in the mid-late 00's. He was a Horton, and she was a Brady. They were first loves kinda like Jennifer and Frankie.."

"When did they break-up?"

"I don't know...I just remember her dating some doctor."

Thats the Higley era folks. It will be a bunch of question marks.

Archived