Who did got a nom but didn't deserve it?

CassieFan

• Members

Thaao Penghlis (DAYS) - I like Thaao, but come on, nomination in LEAD ACTOR? WTF?

Judi Evans (DAYS) - LOL.. For what? Her 3 days on the show as Bonnie or 5 days on the show as Adrienne?

Tracey Bregman (Y&R) - I love Tracey.. but why is she nominated????? She appears 2 times in a month, for crying out loud..

Bryton McClure (Y&R) - Grrrr..arrgh...I just want to know.. WHY????? He got one Emmy for doing absolutely NOTHING.. Why is he nominated AGAIN?????

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with all of your choices wholeheartedly.

I would also add the entire younger actress category. RM is the most deserving, but even she didn't wow me. JL is a solid actress, but I really felt her acting declined this year. Gwen got pretty bland, and Cleo...let's not even go there. Then, the three Y&R ladies. Um, seriously, what the frak? Emily O'Brian was decent, but I didn't see much emmy caliber work there. But Vail Bloom? Is there a more wooden actress in all of daytime? Because I'm having trouble thinking of one. And Tammin Sursok? That's quite an Australian twinge for a New York/Wisconsin bred girl. And what story was she even in?

I'd also add Tony Geary (love him, but he had no good material), Jeanne Cooper (ditto Geary), and Greg Rikaart.

• Members

Everyone pretty much. Worst list of nominations ever. The Young and the Restless leads with 17 nominations..... and all those acting nominations when people like Melody Thomas Scott and Ted Shackleford are passed on? Vail Bloom? Tammin Sursok? :blink: The list is mind boggling.

Only ONE actor from OLTL nominated..... at least they got writing and show.

• Members

Like everyone's said, this year's nominees are pretty awful.

I'm not against the Jeanne Cooper nomination because 1- I'm a fan and 2-she has some good tapes. But against MTS, it's real bad. Michelle Stafford should be ashamed of herself, at least Cooper has some good tapes, Stafford has NOTHING.

• Members

^All MTS did in 2007 was sit around looking like a snob! This was definitely NOT her year.

The one I don't think deserved a nom was Vail Bloom. Nothing against her acting, but we haven't seen enough of it yet!

Adam - No offense, but are you serious when you say Ted Shackelford deserved a nom? He has to be the most boring actor on the show!

• Members

Actually she was on a lot last year, more than a lot of contract cast member. She has that horrid phelia storyline but was amazing when fen was missing (that was last year right?). she also had the ebst stuff out of that clear sporings fiasco.

Judi Evans tho... really? It must be for the end of the mimi storyline.

Archived