Days: Week of April 28

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gosh did anyone here watch the show this week? :huh:

I enjoyed everything this week but i really liked that Abe and Lexie are becoming more interwoven into the mix again.

Dena's doing a great job right now. :)

• Members

My place flooded this week, so i wasn't able to watch most of the week..But from what i read, it didn't seem like i missed much..too much Stax for my liking..But i did tune in for Friday's show and really enjoyed it..Martino's introduction was done very well..and i'm really looking forward to him and Kate sharing scenes..Also loved Anna vs. Kate and the mansion scenes...

• Members

Making it quick...

The show was great this week. The highlight for me was Martino's arrival today. I enjoyed pretty much everything but Stax but I will admit their love scene was hot.

I will just stop there since it seems Days viewers are either quiet on SON or all but gone :lol:.

• Members

I usually catch up with Days on the weekend so that is why I don't post much. I'm enjoying most of the stuff that I watch although I would like it if things moved a little faster. I really like the character of Max and I think Darin has done a great job with the character especially starting with Grandpa Shawn's death. I think they have made the character very relatable. Thus I don't mind Max and Stephanie, but I think Darin is the reason that I enjoy the couple.

I also think MBE, SN, and TB are doing a great job right now.

Archived